Stand with Lenny

I surprised myself by not pishing myself when i watched the footage last night. I just thought he looked like a sad bastard.

However the narrative that its unacceptable to laugh as he is ‘clearly struggling with issues‘ is fucking mental. He was pished. Not all together surprising for a pish stained tramp.

Hoad oan! They were having demos against him and screaming for his blood! :p

Ad9n9uY.jpg
They seem to be forgetting the part they played in driving him to this:))

He will say he was driven to the hotel down south under duress, was forced fed bevvy, and it was spiked.

It was not his fault. Why does he always get the blame.

Maybe because he can't admit he's an alky and a nutcase perhaps?

The same crap we get with Griffiths when he steps out of line, “go easy on him, he’s got mental health problems”. My arse they are both personality disorders and deserve what they get.
Don't even give them the personality disorder excuse. There's nothing to medicalise here. Just scumbaggery.

It's often said on here that the earl haigs just don't get hypocrisy and irony.
And once again they prove the point completely.

He’s getting some stick on the Fiddleboard, 90% calling him a disgrace, the other 10% giving it “his issues”.

Yes, his own mob will have hurt him more than any other has affected him, he knows we hate him and takes a certain amount of pleasure in that...it’s part of the reason he was brought to Celtic in the first place to be quite honest about it. To see those scenes at the piggery in November and the endless clamour on social media for him to be removed will have been like a dagger to the heart in a way as the hatred of Rangers and desire to slap it into us supersedes the efforts of a true sellick man who tried his best for those moon howling fans as a player and then in the dugout but he failed in the big one they all wanted more than anything else and the mother of all meltdowns ensued. Let’s hope we can keep the pressure on this mob for a extended period of time as they deserve to feel the pain of our resurgence which will provide us much more entertainment in the time ahead.

The olive branch - we are all Neic Lennon
The cruxifiction- Lennon Lennon GTF you blew Terry Munro
Resurrection- we stand with Lenny

The days in the world of a shettleston confused . com !

Hoad oan! They were having demos against him and screaming for his blood! :p

Ad9n9uY.jpg
They forgot to add, just make sure there is a fence between us, incase the groin brigade decides to demonstrate and you get the blame, again. They all love Lenny now, a few weeks ago they were throwing sharks, bricks, and bottles, at him , and their players. Ah well if that's what makes them the self proclaimed best fans in the world, let them get on with it. At Rangers we will just get on with supporting our Team, our players, and our past players, because once a Ranger, always a Ranger. WATP.

They need to recall parliament just so this can be raised there and they can all be outraged.....poor Lenny the things he has endured... He surely must the 2nd bravest man in football..

I dont get this heartbreaking pish, he was plastered, thats it, far too many folk read in to stuff way too much.

Its like the threads on here "hes no looking well, hope hes ok" for big eck etc
This forum must have a healthy amount of medical professionals in its ranks thats for sure.

Back