Statement from Kirsten Robertson, Head of Football Operations, St Johnstone FC

So that’s Hibs, Hamilton, St Johnstone, Hearts, Inverness, Patrick Thistle, Falkirk they have wronged and insulted recently. And there is not much love or respect left for them among the rest. Even Dundee are feeling they were led up the garden path last year.

Statement from Kirsten Robertson, Head of Football Operations, St Johnstone FC.

St. Johnstone Football Club is extremely disappointed with the completely inaccurate and unfounded comments about our facilities made yesterday by Neil Lennon, the Celtic FC manager, in a media conference.

We provide one of the largest away team changing areas in the league. Every team, including Celtic, is also provided with a large area for team meetings.

We follow all protocols and guidance to ensure the health and safety of all players, staff and officials.

When Celtic FC visited McDiarmid Park on October 4th for an SPFL Premiership match, we made sure their every request and requirement was met. Celtic viewed all of our facilities before the game and no issues were raised. No issues were raised with us after the game.

All during this challenging period of the past nine months, our Football Club has maintained adherence to the highest of standards. Indeed, the SPFL delegates have commended us on our work during this campaign

B-D

St. Johnstone Football Club is extremely disappointed with the completely inaccurate and unfounded comments about our facilities made yesterday by Neil Lennon, the Celtic FC manager, in a media conference.

We provide one of the largest away team changing areas in the league. Every team, including Celtic, is also provided with a large area for team meetings.

We follow all protocols and guidance to ensure the health and safety of all players, staff and officials.

When Celtic FC visited McDiarmid Park on October 4th for an SPFL Premiership match, we made sure their every request and requirement was met. Celtic viewed all of our facilities before the game and no issues were raised. No issues were raised with us after the game.

All during this challenging period of the past nine months, our Football Club has maintained adherence to the highest of standards. Indeed, the SPFL delegates have commended us on our work during this campaign
Deflect and Deny its The Celtic Way

Thread saved.

0_PDP_SDR_311219_kirsty_008JPG.jpg
giphy.gif

So that’s Hibs, Hamilton, St Johnstone, Hearts, Inverness, Patrick Thistle, Falkirk they have wronged and insulted recently. And there is not much love or respect left for them among the rest. Even Dundee are feeling they were led up the garden path last year.

When is the glamour friendly?

Surely they can lobby the SPFL to postpone a league fixture to fit it in ? B-)

What triggers bringing the game into disrepute?
Clearly nothing when it comes to this lot.

Anything goes when it comes to deriding the game here, anything goes when it comes to ripping other teams for no reason.

Zero punishment as per usual. Zero accountability from the governing bodies as usual.

That manky lot have (if it’s even at all possible) sought to embarrass the game here and bring its ridicule to a totally new low. If that isn’t bringing the game into disrepute I do y know what is.

mentally challengeds telling lies, what a shocker. Well done to both clubs. There is no way protocols wouldn’t be in place, these types of clubs have not got the money for errors. Lennon is a cancer in Scotland that needs rooted out. I wanted him to stay until we win the league but now I’m not so sure. Can’t stand seeing that ugly mug on the tv

There was Wibble, who lost the plot. Now Wibble Mark2, who has really lost the plot. Then Duffy, who didn't lose the plot, he just miskicked it into Row z of the main stand.
Add fruitcakes like Anton Rogan (remember him?) and the Derry Pele, ffs, and it's no wonder I am totally ashamed and embarrassed that these arseholes all come from the same part of the United Kingdom as I do.
I think I will go for a lie down.

The more this happens the better. Clubs will not recognise celtic's fuckwittery until it is directed at them personally.
The more enemies they create the better.

If she meant he was a lying qunt, she could have said so.

Back