Stephen Dobbie lifts lid on Rangers closed door clash as Alfredo Morelos bags double against Queen of the South

steveoRfc

He has had some career after leaving us. Always seems to get goals at a lower level.
always remember him scoring for the spoon burners with an equalising goal in the league cup against us game went to penalties and we got knocked out :(

attack-hands

QOS are a good wee club, strange coincidence that we play the two big teams in D&G consecutively back to back - are Annan Athletic up next?

EduardoHerrera

Did he not come through our youth ranks?

Good words; hopefully we can get through the next few weeks sans Alfie and Tav and then kick on and get a wee bit of a cushion at the top with a game still in hand.

BlueBearette

Great to see there’s no rustiness in our first team player’s it sounded like a great game pity we didn’t get to see it maybe there will be some highlights on RTV.

Chenko

Nice words from Stephen. Is it just me or are there a lot more positive articles about us in recent months?

TCWNS1872

Never seen that in the article, can you expand.

I would reckon Alfie’s free kicks would be like the hammer’s as he has the power.
He travelled as 19th man on Friday night. Not sure if he was involved in the bounce game though. Admittedly, slightly off topic for the thread though. Apologies if I've thrown everyone a curveball.