Stephen Kelly

Keep him in the squad and make him sub 4 or 5. Bring him on when we are playing well, and bed him into the rhythm of the team in proper games. Then 30-45 mns in cup games, the same once we qualify for the knockout stages of the CL, any dead rubber games at the end of the groups. There is no need to rush this kid, he is growing fast, but we shouldn’t put too much expectation on him yet. The season after he will be even better, and may well command his first team spot.

Kelly has had time out on loan, and done well. He's also put in good pre season performances.
When it comes to CL squads, we will need him as a home player.
I would rather keep him in and around the team, be it as a sub or starting some of our easier games.

If he.continues his pre-season form then this can be his breakthrough season and he could be a regular this time next year. Learning from the best in Steven Davis.

We should definitely be keeping him around the squad. Fair enough maybe a loan in January if he isn't getting opportunities to be involved.

I knew a young red headed lad from the Port with Lynch for a surname and he's followed Rangers all his life.
I know that person as well, he was a hard tackling right back if I remember, but ended up in a different profession.
What happened to that flowing locks of red hair?

Back