Steven Gerrard has agreed a two-year extension

Delighted that he has signed and a huge fan. However this is surely that last season he could survive without a trophy (Hope we win the 3 left) so 2024 then becomes a mute point.

Stay patient, we are only going to get better, he’ll certainly not be getting sacked at the end of the season regardless.

Does nobody fucking proof read these things? Jesus christ.
Please point out the issue.

I see it -last season stuff. :rolleyes:

Too much careless copy/paste going on there.

Fantastic news, couldn't be more pleased.
The difference between us now and when he took over is like night and day.

Fantastic news.

I know Sunday was a real dagger in the heart and it's being portrayed as tho Celtic are still light years ahead of us blah blah blah.

But for me the progress is undeniable. We have undoubtedly got the best man for the job. I believe we will continue to improve and develope and success is inevitable under this management team.

The changes and improvement he has implemented around the whole football club has been fantastic and you can see he is only getting hungrier to bring silverware to the trophy room.

We now have a team on the park who are competing with top teams around Europe and holding their own and even out playing them. We dominated the mentally challengeds from start to finish in that Final and only terrible officiating and a MOTM performance from their keeper gave them the win.

Once this team gets its hands on its first piece of silverware the floodgates will open and they will dominate domestically for the rest of Gerrards reign as manager. The team we have just now are a very good side but for me I dont even think we have seen the half of it under Steven Gerrard or the qaulity of the team he envisages representing this club.

The future is well and truly bright Bears, our patience, and heartache, will be rewarded.

Great news.

Gerrard and his team have done an outstanding job so far, and I'm confident that they will continue on that trajectory.

Personally, I feel that Gerrard's appointment was one of the most important moments for the club in recent years. (Dave King made a great decision with that.)

Quietly confident that the board will give him all the backing they can.

Fantastic news.

I know Sunday was a real dagger in the heart and it's being portrayed as tho Celtic are still light years ahead of us blah blah blah.

But for me the progress is undeniable. We have undoubtedly got the best man for the job. I believe we will continue to improve and develope and success is inevitable under this management team.

The changes and improvement he has implemented around the whole football club has been fantastic and you can see he is only getting hungrier to bring silverware to the trophy room.

We now have a team on the park who are competing with top teams around Europe and holding their own and even out playing them. We dominated the mentally challengeds from start to finish in that Final and only terrible officiating and a MOTM performance from their keeper gave them the win.

Once this team gets its hands on its first piece of silverware the floodgates will open and they will dominate domestically for the rest of Gerrards reign as manager. The team we have just now are a very good side but for me I dont even think we have seen the half of it under Steven Gerrard or the qaulity of the team he envisages representing this club.

The future is well and truly bright Bears, our patience, and heartache, will be rewarded.
I find FF very strange, as a non scottish football fan i only see it as when stevie arrived, i now only look to see how rangers are doing where tbh i never used to bother. The turn around and media cover is immense, i think people forget how much is changed since he arrived, crap sub choices and stuff like that, im sure he knows best tbh. Trust him, he is a winner and people now talking about rangers, fantastic in europe and playing great football, cup final so one sided and gutted you lost by far the better team, u are back, support him amd the team as a neutral is feckin great to watch, lifelong liverpool fan and loving what he is doing, support him, good times are coming, no fecking surrender lads

Back