Summer Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nvrmnd.gif

Every time :D amazing haha!

If we sold Morelos, Tav, Fod & Windass, surely we're looking at least £15-20 million. That and some season ticket money gives us a lot to play with.

Add in selling diddies like Herrera etc and it'll all add up.
Morelos and Tav would cost decent money to replace. Both are worth keepin IMHO. Its the spine in defence and central mid that needs beefing up.

Lucas Leiva would be an unbelievable signing, would be head and shoulders above everything in Scotland however I just can't see how we'd prize him away from Lazio, as well as the fact he will be on mega ££.

Ward again in as keeper would be tremendous too, although I wouldn't be upset with McGregor.

I'd certainly take Hutton too, whilst he doesn't seem the threat going forward any more, whenever I've seen him play for Villa he's been solid defensively, and lets face it, Tav isn't.

Skrtel would be a cracking signing too along side a younger pacey centre-back, would depend on the price though. He's also likely to be on mega ££ in Turkey.

Morelos and Tav would cost decent money to replace. Both are worth keepin IMHO. Its the spine in defence and central mid that needs beefing up.

People keep saying this, but we bought Tav for £200k and Morelos for £1m. It's likely with the right scouting both are replacable for less than the figures being quoted (4m Tav, 8m Morelos)

Lucas Leiva would be an unbelievable signing, would be head and shoulders above everything in Scotland however I just can't see how we'd prize him away from Lazio, as well as the fact he will be on mega ££.

Ward again in as keeper would be tremendous too, although I wouldn't be upset with McGregor.

I'd certainly take Hutton too, whilst he doesn't seem the threat going forward any more, whenever I've seen him play for Villa he's been solid defensively, and lets face it, Tav isn't.

Skrtel would be a cracking signing too along side a younger pacey centre-back, would depend on the price though. He's also likely to be on mega ££ in Turkey.

People keep saying this, but we bought Tav for £200k and Morelos for £1m. It's likely with the right scouting both are replacable for less than the figures being quoted (4m Tav, 8m Morelos)

You need to work the Gerrard factor In to this some of them will possibly be happy to coMe for a decent wage less than what there on to play for Gerrard.

I've yet to acquaint myself with this thread... but for any wannabe ITK posters, here's some advice on the best way on how to go about this and earn FF legendary status/notoriety/ridicule:

1) Hoover up every semi-credible rumour you can, mostly from social media and PMs from other established ITK posters on FF. Then make an educated guess as to what is happening.
2) Take the plaudits for any ITK posts you make that come to fruition.
3) Take the huff with anyone who calls you out on any ITK posts you've made that doesn't happen.
4) Say you're done with FF forever
5) Post an attention-seeking post on FF two hours later.
6)And repeat.

That's all it takes, folks!

Why didn't you just tag id10 instead of being snide about it? People like using this forum for his info, which has been good. Why as an admin would you discourage this? Do you want folk to stop using the forum? Wouldn't be too good for the ad revenue would it?

Bill Young is fighting his corner :)

Replying to @4ladshadadream
3 out of 3 not bad for a dickhe@d like me?!!!!
Arfield, Gerrard and McGregor said deals were done 3 weeks ago maybe a bit more.

As said above, Hutton's altered his game now with a more defensive minded approach

He'd be a superior option at right back than the two we currently have.

If we sold Tavernier (who I am a massive fan of) for £4m and replaced him with Alan Hutton on a Bosman, even for one season, that would be excellent buisness IMO.

You need to work the Gerrard factor In to this some of them will possibly be happy to coMe for a decent wage less than what there on to play for Gerrard.

I'd think Skrtel/Lucas would both be on £70k+ p/w.

Considering our rumoured highest earners (Pena/Alves) are on around the £30k mark, it's a major drop.

i'd be happy with McGregor & Wes fighting it out for No. 1
play shite and you're out

with McGregors experience helping Kelly and McCrorie along for the future

Alwnick & Foderingam are sellable assets, if we have signed McGreg0r - currently Scotland number one - then we should move these two on.

We have some cracking GKs in our Academy and considering the age of McGregor I would hope to see one of them slowly introduced into the first team in pre-season or even League Cup games next season.

Why didn't you just tag id10 instead of being snide about it? People like using this forum for his info, which has been good. Why as an admin would you discourage this? Do you want folk to stop using the forum? Wouldn't be too good for the ad revenue would it?

Chill out, I've not even read the thread and haven't targeted anyone.
In any case, is @ID10's info not good, so why would you single him out?

Currently sitting at my desk in work watching Bill Young have a meltdown on twitter.

Guy's lost the plot. He's went up his own arse, and enjoys the smell too much now.
He needs to chill out, takes everything so personal

Think sherbrook is still in a wee huff from last week because several posters dared to have different info from his fellow admin, docstone.

Only thing I can think of

Alwnick & Foderingam are sellable assets, if we have signed McGreg0r - currently Scotland number one - then we should move these two on.

We have some cracking GKs in our Academy and considering the age of McGregor I would hope to see one of them slowly introduced into the first team in pre-season or even League Cup games next season.
Not for me. Alnwick wouldn't achieve much of a fee as it stands. We need a reasonably experienced no2 which Kelly and McCrorie aren't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back