Sunday’s football (except our game)

First caller on snide congratulated rangers on their league win! hahahah they are wasted. We have won nothing yet, but I am loving these Sundays.

7 if they win their 2 games
It's 8 points with the insurmountable goal difference.

If we draw 4 times and they win 4 we'll still be top.

Long way to go, but whisper it quietly....

Edited to say I've made a balls up of that but I'll leave it up to show what a **** I am.

What a superb Sunday.

What In the name of feck happened to Bellerin?. He used to be a cracking right back with great potential.

Every time I watch Kane, it confirms my belief that he is underrated - not overrated, as some suggest.

Wonderful, player.

Feckin Partey injured leaving big hole. When your in Spurs form they seem to go for you, when your in Arsenal's form you get punished.

Agreed, he was finished & football had moved on etc. He’s got an average squad working wonders with two stars at the top.
It’s not even mid December and it’s really tight at the top, only 6 points between 1st and 6th. A couple of slip ups is all it’ll take one of these teams outside the top 5 and a baw hair away from sides like Villa, Palace and Wolves who really do have bang average squads.

It’s not even mid December and it’s really tight at the top, only 6 points between 1st and 6th. A couple of slip ups is all it’ll take one of these teams outside the top 5 and a baw hair away from sides like Villa, Palace and Wolves who really do have bang average squads.
Very fair summary, a bit like us though Spurs don’t look conceding a goal at all. His track record suggests he can go the distance, but he can only get a tune out of folk like Dier & Winks for so long.

Kane, also has an issue with the occasional injury.

Not counting the EPL game still going on right now, the team in 12th (Villa) are 7 points behind the top team (Chelsea) with 2 games in hand. It looks extremely open.

Very fair summary, a bit like us though Spurs don’t look conceding a goal at all. His track record suggests he can go the distance, but he can only get a tune out of folk like Dier & Winks for so long.

Kane, also has an issue with the occasional injury.

Im just saying still enough time and still tight enough for a lot to change very quickly! Think he’s got a good team too to be fair. Lengthy injuries to VVD and Aguero will certainly force his nearest rivals to stumble a lot more than they would otherwise.

Should be a right exciting race this season though it’s all so open!

Never seen what the fuss is with Aubameyang, nearly every Arsenal game I’ve seen this season he’s contributed nothing.
He’s been in my fantasy since day 1 for some unknown reason, need to take him out. I actually like him coming off the left, but he seldom gets the ball in dangerous areas.

Perhaps they should use him in a Vardy type role.

Arsenal are 7 points from the relegation zone & 6 points ahead of Fulham who are absolutely rotten.

I can only assume they are giving Arteta a couple of years.

Absolute walk in the park for Spurs. Comfortably exposed all of Arsenal’s glaring weaknesses that seem to be the same weaknesses they’ve had for more than a decade now.

Back