Sunday’s football (except our game)

Absolute walk in the park for Spurs. Comfortably exposed all of Arsenal’s glaring weaknesses that seem to be the same weaknesses they’ve had for more than a decade now.
The use of plural is very apt, as I alluded to earlier Arsenal were great when I was growing up but the cry was always “they need a holding midfielder”.

Then proceed to buy some unknown average one who ran about a bit.

They need to sort whatever the hell is up with Aubameyang too, surely you put Ozil in & have the water carriers do his running.

The use of plural is very apt, as I alluded to earlier Arsenal were great when I was growing up but the cry was always “they need a holding midfielder”.

They need to sort whatever the hell is up with Aubameyang too, surely you put Ozil in & have the water carriers do his running.

There’s far too much wrong there as far as making them title contenders or even a CL side goes. The Ozil thing is clearly political, it has to be, you wouldn’t drop him and keep jokers like Xhaka in there.

For all Liverpool have injuries, that’s still a strong side if you exclude the right back.

Jota probably feeling a bit hard done by.

Alex Scott brilliant again, stating Arsenal have no style at all & seem to be playing that way.

I know Spurs played to Mourinho's tactics, but the main difference for me between Spurs & Arsenal is that Spurs have 2 World class forwards at the very top of their game, while Arsenal's forwards are woefully off form.

I know Spurs played to Mourinho's tactics, but the main difference for me between Spurs & Arsenal is that Spurs have 2 World class forwards at the very top of their game, while Arsenal's forwards are woefully off form.

Yep. Only good on fifa arsenals forwards.

Started his career there, makes sense in that regard. I believe he Is a Rangers/Hearts supporter though.
Yep, started there. Just thought it was slightly strange thing to say - like it was the first team he was in love with, implying not Rangers or even Hearts, who he would have been more familiar with before he moved to Spurs.

Yep, started there. Just thought it was slightly strange thing to say - like it was the first team he was in love with, implying not Rangers or even Hearts, who he would have been more familiar with before he moved to Spurs.
Yeah I suppose mate, maybe he’s just not used the correct words. I found it odd myself.

Wonder what kind of mood Super will be in on commentary for Liverpool - Wolves, he’s always quite bubbly during commentary but he may have an extra spring in his step tonight.

I think "Auba" got the contract he wanted and now he doesn't really care

got as much talent as players like Son and Kane but it's obvious something is up

Good chance for Mane, it’s a poor ball by Robertson though, far too much power & slightly behind him.

Well played Mane, pulls out last minute.

Coady should be booked IMO, I know in situation where this contact albeit not enough for a penalty they tend not to book the player.

But that was Christie-esque.

I’m struggling to understand why that wasn’t a booking for Coady? Is it because he’s English? It’s a clear dive ffs.

What the COVID levels in Liverpool compared to Glasgow? Feels like only a few weeks ago it was out of control there and yet they’ve fans in tonight?

1-0 Milan

2-0 Liverpool, wonderful goal by Gini.

Genuinely one of the best all round midfielders in the world, Barca should go all out to get him on a pre-contract.

Looks like we're going to get a title race. If Man Utd and Man City win their games in hand we'll have 6 teams separated by 3pts.

Back