Sunday’s game: which is likely?

What happens?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've voted postponed. If it goes ahead, I can't see it being behind closed doors - mainly on police advice.

Good point here. Could end up a riot. Or the people that follow advice lose out while those that show up eventually get let in to stop a riot.

Remember the day we were bringing the trophy back for 9IAR. There were limited tickets for sale to get in and watch the return of the squad. They turned people away after the lower tiers were full. I went up the road then turned out they just opened the gates and let everybody in.

I’m pretty sure having two games like this in four days is mildly insane in the context. Tomorrow’s COBRA meeting may actually lead to the government taking their finger from their rectum but I’ve little faith regarding the national associations and governing bodies - that said, I’ve no idea how the UK moves to a containment phase while we’re still having large gatherings.

In my view there’s no chance it will be behind closed doors.

In Paris tonight there are thousands of fans outside the empty stadium as PSG play B Dort.

Voted for postponement.
I think the developments in Italy tonight and the declaration of a pandemic will result in the sporting season coming to a halt.

Think/hope it will go ahead. Then we'll see closed door games in premiership.

36 folk in Scotland are affected. I can't see it being postponed.
Unfortunately the reality is much higher. I know if two people who have every symptom ( now at poor breathing stage ) and time unless they came back from a heavily infected zone or at deaths food no test. This is more than likely how Italy exploded . Watched news night last night and they said the key is testing, we’ve only done 3000 in Scotland do far. It’s a pitiful response.

It’s obviously still up in the air but I still can’t see it being postponed. I reckon it will be our last visit to Ibrox for a while though

With a pandemic being announced today I think it could be in danger of being postponed. The police won’t allow behind closed doors

I think the country will move to the COVID delay stage by the end of the week, if that’s the case then the game won’t go ahead.

Depends how many more are affected. If it rises sharply then who knows.

I reckon the season is over.

Fingers crossed we dont lose any players to the virus.

How football clubs tick over without gate receipt revenue will be a worry.

On a positive note, some newspapers may go bust if there's a prolonged lockdown.

Given the governments plans for tomorrow I think you'll be surprised

It'll either go ahead as normal, or be postponed.

Not a chance it'll go ahead bcd and thousands swarming around outside, which there would be.

I reckon it'll go ahead, but it could well be the last one for a while that has a crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back