Sunday’s game: which is likely?

What happens?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be business as usual.
Every league in the world would have to be postponed before Scotland considered it.

Our company is in the chairmans club- so my gaffer sent me it, but hes in lanzarote so christ knows where he got it from.
I tried the chairmans club once - not for me

Been in a couple of times and I enjoyed it.

However, I always try to arrange any hospitality days for a low profile game.

Prefer to be with my mates and family for a big game.

A list of leagues/sports postponing events and announcing so since midnight reads as follows:

NBA/MLS/La Liga/Tennis ATP/F1/NHL/Eredivise.

Just today.

And now the Pro14 Rugby. And no fans at the PGA TOUR Players’ Championship.

But, aye, we’re the only smart ones.

Thought it would be closed doors.
that would mean two of games each, one crowd, one closed to keep it balanced.

Think it will be played as normal with face masks handed out to the fhilth on the way into the ground to protect the vast majority of attending fans from the visitors from the cesspit.

Even in a situation as unprecedented as this, you still get people on threads like this giving it no chance this will happen and no chance that won't happen. Laughable.

You've also had, just today, posters stating matter of fact that tonight’s game has been called off.

What’s “laughable” are all these self-appointed experts on here claiming they know anything more than very little, and those that seem to have a hard-on for hysteria.

voted closed doors, but only because if there is a spike in cases in the next 2 days then i think they will ramp up the action being taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back