Sunday's football (except our Women's game)

Good grief, who'd have thought any team could be 5-0 up at Leverkusen in only 37 minutes.

images

Bayern are insane, but it does make German football horrendously boring when it’s one team just miles ahead of everyone else each year. Particularly when any time a rival comes close to them, they just buy all their players.

Leverkusen are so open to the counter attack.

One simple dink over the top of their high press left a 5 v 4 against them with pacey strikers hammering in on their goal from the half way line.

Last edited:
Do you not think it's a match that anyone can win? At least it can go either way and isn't a procession like the Bayern game.

It’s been a bit boring as a spectacle.

But yes, I’d rather watch this than another Bayern procession.

That club should have to start on -10 points to give the others a chance

I wanted that goal. Remembering Everton beating United when Martinez was at Goodson and Moyes was at United, chanting about how happy they were that United were stuck with Moyes. Total disrespect for a manager who’d done really well for them.

I wanted that goal. Remembering Everton beating United when Martinez was at Goodson and Moyes was at United, chanting about how happy they were that United were stuck with Moyes. Total disrespect for a manager who’d done really well for them.
Moyes is very underated, he's got West Ham playing some good football, well deserving of their lead.

How frustrating must it be to be a Newcastle fan at the moment? You're languishing in a relegation spot, have bucket loads of cash to spend, but can't bring in any new players for another 2.5 months. It'll be funny AF if they go down.

Back