Sunday's football (except our Women's game)

How frustrating must it be to be a Newcastle fan at the moment? You're languishing in a relegation spot, have bucket loads of cash to spend, but can't bring in any new players for another 2.5 months. It'll be funny AF if they go down.

It must be a strange feeling for Bruce now. Like a fat slag that’s been kept around because they were together when they went into lockdown, but knows full well as soon as it’s over he’s getting punted for a tidier bird with bigger, bouncier credentials.

Last edited:
He's a world-class midfielder no doubt. But best player in the world? Do me a favour, as Roy Keane would say. He isn't even the best one in that Italy side.

Yeah he’s absolute quality, but I reckon giving it to him makes it more of a team award and less of an individual award.

Spurs will be doing well this season to get in the Top 10 in The EPL this season at least they've got a lovely Stadium for NFL games

A win here for Newcastle puts Leeds into the drop zone.

Literally nobody has talked about Leeds being relegation candidates for some reason.

Cardiff absolutely dire at Swansea. McCarthy will be getting the tin tack in the morning. Some of them were just not interested.
Everton poor in a pretty crap game at Goodison. Iwobi and Rondon were dire.
Now watching the Eric McMordies who have had a great start against Spurs. Great atmosphere to be fair.

They’re losing it now

1oIzvR.gif

What happened? Is it a player or fan recieving treatment? I see it looks like its a fan, hope they pull through

Grim viewing, can only hope the person is ok. On another note, the first thing I noticed was the lad in the blue Newcastle top behind the goals with the phone out appearing to be filming what was going on…what the %^*& is wrong with some people

Thought the guy on co comms saying you wonder at times if players care about the fans was in poor taste.

They're still real human beings with real feelings of course they care in situations like this.

Lovely 3rd from Tottenham. Son sliding in at the back post... somewhat similar chance to the one we missed yesterday.

Osasuna take the lead at Villarreal with a decent, old-school type goal. Emery not happy, as you might expect.

Thought the guy on co comms saying you wonder at times if players care about the fans was in poor taste.

They're still real human beings with real feelings of course they care in situations like this.
I think he meant that more like the players being focused on the game and not the fans, but I agree it was worded strange.

Reactions: Moz
Doesn't seem like Niko's day so far. Hope that changes.

Napoli goal disallowed after a VAR check that seemed to take ages. Still 0-0.

Back