Sutton on his favourite team

Just another Rangers obsessed ex pro who spunked all his money on Blackpool donkeys trying to stay relevant.
The fact he constantly talks about us not only shows we live rent free in his head it also inadvertently shows how jealous and afraid of us he is. If we were irrelevant he wouldn't be talking about us.
Still the only show in town.... your welcome chris.

Shows their mentality that they are raging that they have mentioned wage cuts and we haven't. All clubs will have to implement cost saving measures to some extent.

I managed to see the original article before it got edited.

DAILY COVERUP
Sports Suction

CELTIC are preparing for wage cuts as they take the first big step towards protecting themselves against a massive coronavirus hit.

After a week of doing nothing worthwhile as this lockdown enters the second week, i find myself bored out ma skull. I mean , without football, how am i going to talk crap about my favourite team .
Since bt spurt cancelled my weekly rant ive decided, to think about Rangers finances. After a few hours of wind rustling through my head, i came to the conclusion that i no nothing about their finances, or even my own money for that matter. i only think i no as the green and grey hordes lap up antthing i have to say about thu Rangers.
As i try and write this with ma crayola pen , Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munik, and evry other team i can't remember are cutting their wage bills, cause they are pure skint. Nun of these teams has Hunners and hunners and hunners of mlliuns like my favourite team, and that is why it is such a big shock that even they are cost cutteing.
I just canna get mahead round the fact Rangers haven't contacted me personully to tell me all about their finances. Just like Helicopter Sunday all over agin for me.
Al never recover from that day and that is Y i have to constantly right about Rangers in a bad light, like the darkness of my soul.

Till next week
Spurts Righter

Mind you own business Mutton. We don't need the opinion of a financially and morally bankrupt w@nk on our finances

Celtic mention it could be on the cards and they get praised and compared to all the big name clubs who are doing it. Compare that to how we would have been handled if we had mentioned it.

Financial advice from a bankrupt on April Fools Dayo_O

Tomorrow, the man who when he left Celtc, had his rental house stripped of carpets and fumigated because of the faeces and urine aroma of vietnamese potbellied pigs and other livestock, will give tips for Spring cleaning during the coronavirus lockdown.:rolleyes:

Just so boring this, all you can do is laugh, he’s effectively just a tramp in the street dancing for spare change with these types of articles.

He’s clearly desperate for us to announce huge cuts. The tone of that article is ridiculous, Sutton would be slaughtering us if we’d gone public before those c@nts.

Spot on

Every hack in Scottish Football will have their doomsday articles already penned. They are just waiting on us announcing wage cuts or deferrals and they will be live within seconds of our announcement.

Sutton isn't the brightest bulb in the drawer and I bet he's been getting some jibes from bears online that "cash rich" Shameless FC have announced they are looking at cuts before Rangers. This article is his reaction tantrum, just laugh at him :D

Given the world we are currently living in at the moment, there's not a Rangers supporter on the planet who doesn't realize that we will need to make similar cuts at some point. We may have already but we are not shouting from the rooftops about it. Look at the nonsense written about King leaving. The club will know more is on the way as soon as any type of cuts are announced.

I absolutely detest the bastard but personally I am very worried about how we as a club ride out this storm. My hope is the board have a manageable plan going forward.

I absolutely detest the bastard but personally I am very worried about how we as a club ride out this storm. My hope is the board have a manageable plan going forward.
If there was something to be very worried about, we’d know about it.
Listen to Heart and Hand’s latest Flagship podcast where they explain, without any sugar coating, the situation.
That‘s a free episode if you don’t subscribe.

I can't believe this is what passes as an article these days, any sane person at the paper would question his sense seeing as he's spending more time writing about his rivals constantly behaving like a petulant jilted lover desperate for their partner back. He's desperate for us to collapse its basically propaganda.
Their fans and the clubs sheer ignorance to their own moral failures is genuinely baffling and horrifying, they have much bigger problems than what Rangers are doing and this beast apologist knows it.

CELTIC are preparing for wage cuts as they take the first big step towards protecting themselves against a massive coronavirus hit.

Next thing we heard is the SFA are doing the same. Surely Rangers have to follow suit shortly.

Unless Dave King left a giant pile of money as big as the gaping hole in football’s finances as he walked out of the door the Ibrox hierarchy have to be making a similar move.

If they aren’t, they must be the richest club in Europe and we just didn’t know it.

When Neil Lennon was asked the question about following the lead of Hearts in terms of clubs looking at wage cuts, it was not in the least bit surprising the manager confirmed it was on the cards.

Celtic have strong revenue in the bank but no one can just brush this coronavirus crisis off.

Harsh realities have to be faced and brutal decisions have to be taken.

This has to happen all over Scotland and all over the footballing universe.

When you hear Lionel Messi saying Barcelona’s squad are happy to take cuts in the current climate – and that even a club as big as that can’t withstand the shrapnel from the coronavirus explosion – you know this is serious.

It’s not just happening in Spain. In Italy, Juventus have gone down the same road. In France, it is mega-rich PSG who are leading the way with cuts and Bayern Munich, one of the original super clubs, are having to cut their cloth accordingly in Germany.

I am not daft. I do realise Messi and his team-mates at the Nou Camp or any of the guys at these bigger outfits aren’t going to miss a mortgage payment or be unable to pay their gas bill because they take a cut.

These guys are millionaires. It is professionals lower down the chain who are going to have to feel the real force of this. It is going to cause problems paying those bills and that rent or mortgage. No one is safe.

Now, I don’t profess to have any clever line into the finances of Rangers. I don’t know the exact figures of what they have and what they don’t.

But in November last year the club announced losses of £11.3million, revealed they needed a fresh cash injection of more than £10m to get to the end of the season and confirmed King and Douglas Park had converted a staggering £35m in soft loans into shares over the past 18 months.

So I can safely assume they simply do not have enough cash in the bank to just ride this out for six months as if it’s a couple of matches lost due to a waterlogged pitch.

It is not that long ago Rangers had a financial meltdown and ended up down the leagues.

That came about through blatant mismanagement and not doing things properly when situations arose.

That’s not just my opinion, that’s a fact given the way things turned out with the administration.

Hearts had similar problems and went close to the edge when finances fell apart under Vladimir Romanov.

Their supporters and Ann Budge managed to save the day and it was noticeable that, when this current situation started to unfold, she was the first one to come out with a definitive strategy.

Now not everyone would agree with the way she went about it. It was savage and ruthless and that did not court favour with a lot of people at the time.

But looking back, Budge was probably right. This is not a time for half-measures. The coronavirus pandemic is going to have a hugely damaging effect on the finances of all sports and she was first on the case.

It had to be severe and it was. Aberdeen were next to make their announcements about a black hole of £5m with no football right now and Hibs have taken steps to discuss deferrals.

I don’t want to see anyone have their pay cut but these are the facts of life at the moment. It’s going to happen to just about everyone in all businesses and any walk of life so football cannot ignore this fact.

The Premier League are clinging on to some hope they can get the season finished, yet it’s highly unlikely.

I’m convinced more clubs will have to follow the lead of Newcastle and start cuts when they face the reality. By close of business yesterday talks about deferrals had gotten underway.

Budge acted instantly in a manner which ensured her club was not going back to the bad old days and it is inconceivable the rest of the clubs who have not yet confirmed wage cut talks won’t do the same.

Clubs such as Kilmarnock and Motherwell are well run now but this is nothing we have ever seen before.

Maybe there is a prestige about it, a chest-out attitude, a show of defiance for those who haven’t done it yet to make it look as though this pandemic won’t affect us, we’re too strong.

It is not a sign of weakness to accept these cuts are going to have to happen.

But it is a sign of playing a very risky financial game if you do not.

As tough as it may be to tell their employees, Celtic, Hearts, Aberdeen, Hibs and others are doing the right thing to look at implementing cutbacks.

I find it inconceivable bordering on reckless that Rangers won’t do the same thing.

Why is this article seeing the light of day on FF?

I don't usually go down this route but bloody hell, it's so obvious he's been told what to say there.

The next day I read about finance from an undischarged bankrupt will be the last.

Be like getting a lecture from Rosie West on happy families.

I'm sure they do but they don't need to splash it all over the back pages.

Somebody tell the tucking idiot his team owe the co_op bank millions and they don't even own the piggery

"That came about through blatant mismanagement and not doing things properly when situations arose".

yer boys club Mutton?

A morally and bankrupt arsepiece who is in no position to comment on anyone's finances.
Absolutely!
A person who went bankrupt should keep his mouth shut about financial matters!
Also he seems completely obsessed with Rangers - a touch of OCD methinks!

Absolutely obsessed because we havent announced paycuts . Its actually a joke these people a full news article on it.... and who is to even say we haven't already done it, I personally dont feel the need to have it splashed it all over the media that the players are taking wage cuts. And I hope that's the way the club sees it as well.

Next thing we heard is the SFA are doing the same. Surely Rangers have to follow suit shortly.

Unless Dave King left a giant pile of money as big as the gaping hole in football’s finances as he walked out of the door the Ibrox hierarchy have to be making a similar move.

If they aren’t, they must be the richest club in Europe and we just didn’t know it.

When Neil Lennon was asked the question about following the lead of Hearts in terms of clubs looking at wage cuts, it was not in the least bit surprising the manager confirmed it was on the cards.

Celtic have strong revenue in the bank but no one can just brush this coronavirus crisis off.

Harsh realities have to be faced and brutal decisions have to be taken.

This has to happen all over Scotland and all over the footballing universe.

When you hear Lionel Messi saying Barcelona’s squad are happy to take cuts in the current climate – and that even a club as big as that can’t withstand the shrapnel from the coronavirus explosion – you know this is serious.

It’s not just happening in Spain. In Italy, Juventus have gone down the same road. In France, it is mega-rich PSG who are leading the way with cuts and Bayern Munich, one of the original super clubs, are having to cut their cloth accordingly in Germany.

I am not daft. I do realise Messi and his team-mates at the Nou Camp or any of the guys at these bigger outfits aren’t going to miss a mortgage payment or be unable to pay their gas bill because they take a cut.

These guys are millionaires. It is professionals lower down the chain who are going to have to feel the real force of this. It is going to cause problems paying those bills and that rent or mortgage. No one is safe.

Now, I don’t profess to have any clever line into the finances of Rangers. I don’t know the exact figures of what they have and what they don’t.

But in November last year the club announced losses of £11.3million, revealed they needed a fresh cash injection of more than £10m to get to the end of the season and confirmed King and Douglas Park had converted a staggering £35m in soft loans into shares over the past 18 months.

So I can safely assume they simply do not have enough cash in the bank to just ride this out for six months as if it’s a couple of matches lost due to a waterlogged pitch.

It is not that long ago Rangers had a financial meltdown and ended up down the leagues.

That came about through blatant mismanagement and not doing things properly when situations arose.

That’s not just my opinion, that’s a fact given the way things turned out with the administration.

Hearts had similar problems and went close to the edge when finances fell apart under Vladimir Romanov.

Their supporters and Ann Budge managed to save the day and it was noticeable that, when this current situation started to unfold, she was the first one to come out with a definitive strategy.

Now not everyone would agree with the way she went about it. It was savage and ruthless and that did not court favour with a lot of people at the time.

But looking back, Budge was probably right. This is not a time for half-measures. The coronavirus pandemic is going to have a hugely damaging effect on the finances of all sports and she was first on the case.

It had to be severe and it was. Aberdeen were next to make their announcements about a black hole of £5m with no football right now and Hibs have taken steps to discuss deferrals.

I don’t want to see anyone have their pay cut but these are the facts of life at the moment. It’s going to happen to just about everyone in all businesses and any walk of life so football cannot ignore this fact.

The Premier League are clinging on to some hope they can get the season finished, yet it’s highly unlikely.

I’m convinced more clubs will have to follow the lead of Newcastle and start cuts when they face the reality. By close of business yesterday talks about deferrals had gotten underway.

Budge acted instantly in a manner which ensured her club was not going back to the bad old days and it is inconceivable the rest of the clubs who have not yet confirmed wage cut talks won’t do the same.

Clubs such as Kilmarnock and Motherwell are well run now but this is nothing we have ever seen before.

Maybe there is a prestige about it, a chest-out attitude, a show of defiance for those who haven’t done it yet to make it look as though this pandemic won’t affect us, we’re too strong.

It is not a sign of weakness to accept these cuts are going to have to happen.

But it is a sign of playing a very risky financial game if you do not.

As tough as it may be to tell their employees, Celtic, Hearts, Aberdeen, Hibs and others are doing the right thing to look at implementing cutbacks.

I find it inconceivable bordering on reckless that Rangers won’t do the same thing.
x0KUko8.gif

This ball sack thinks he is the expert on All things Rangers especially our financial situation.
An absolute arsehole of a man whose obsession with Rangers is quite frightening.
And he knows nothing about us.But that's more than he knows about the team he played for here.

Back