Talbot vs Ayr

Talbot seemed to tire slightly at the end of the first half, I think they'll struggle in the last 20mins of this but they've put up a good fight so far.

Enjoying this. Talbot came into it and have contained Ayr pretty well. Few of them want rid of the ball too quickly but they Look decent down the left hand side and Wilson is the obvious stand out. Leading the line well and doesn’t look out of place with the Ayr players.

I fear the worse second half. Ayr are a big step up in quality of passing and speed.

I fear the worse second half. Ayr are a big step up in quality of passing and speed.
The fact you’re still in it and are competitive going into the 2nd half is job done already in a way. Talbot are scrapping and digging in but youve got a firm foothold in the game

Who knows what the 2nd half will throw up, especially when you bring on Shankland and get free kicks in and around the box. Can see the headlines written already

What are the current plans for merging the west of scotland juniors into the pyramid?

Talbot certainly look like their set up would be a credit to the senior league structure - particularly Cowdenbeath!

What are the current plans for merging the west of scotland juniors into the pyramid?

Talbot certainly look like their set up would be a credit to the senior league structure - particularly Cowdenbeath!
Pretty sure Talbot said no to joining the East league.

Me too. No time for BBC Scotland but they picked the tie of the round. Bar Rangers, this is the only one I’d watch and I reckon it’ll get pretty good ratings.

Just over 6000 watching it online according to the figure on the BBC webplayer.

EDIT: Up to 7500 after Talbot goal.

Back