Talking about Alfie on talksport a moment ago

He loves it, he absolutely loves it. He'll leave Rangers and become a very rich man indeed but nowhere will he be as loved as he is here.

Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up at Liverpool...his running ability suits the style they play under klopp....hopefully the spend £25m in the summer and give us a season loan on him :)
Man City to replace the departing Aguero next year ,25 Million in the summer and loaned back to us for 56 .........

Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up at Liverpool...his running ability suits the style they play under klopp....hopefully the spend £25m in the summer and give us a season loan on him :)

I’m sure given our relationship with them in terms of gaffer and loans that Liverpool could get him for less than £15m and loan him to Wolves, West Ham etc to see what happens down there.

But hopefully some desperate newly promoted lunatic decides to offer twice as much.

He loves it here but he is an ambitious player and will move on this summer. Honestly believe if we played in EPL he could have been here for life.

I would just love him for another year though.

I’m sure given our relationship with them in terms of gaffer and loans that Liverpool could get him for less than £15m and loan him to Wolves, West Ham etc to see what happens down there.

But hopefully some desperate newly promoted lunatic decides to offer twice as much.
Not Dundee Utd then ?

Might help us get Kent for cheaper if we give them Alfie.

Im an older fan but i can honestly say that im more pleased about Alfies success than any young player ive seen over the years at Ibrox. To think the boy has come from shanty town football to where he is now, at his age is tremendous. Add to that, not speaking the language, and getting treated like scum by the scottish media. You would think he might be overwhelmed, but you can see the pure pleasure he gets by scoring and giving the love back to our fans. I just love the wee man !

I honestly believe he would be perfect for Liverpool. Would fit Klopp's system perfectly and when you look at who they have in that position after Firmino i would say Morelos is better than both Origi and the 2019 version of Sturridge

If Alfredo keeps banging in goals until the end of the season the bidding should start at 20m. I'm dreading the day he leaves us though.

Quality strikers are a premium - every club could use one. If Morelos is allowed to stay on the park by incompetent SPL referees and keeps banging in goals at his current rate, he'd be a highly sought after commodity this summer. With the likelihood being he'll be gone at season's end, what we must all hope for is that Rangers play hardball over the transfer fee - which needs to be a very substantial one befitting Morelos' importance to the team, and his status as the best player in the SPL.

unfortunately, I think our time with Alfie will be short. Just hope when he goes it is to a big club for a massive fee and we can watch him develop into a top international striker. #ElBuffalo

I hope we can keep him for another season as I really fancy our chances of winning the league if he does

Daryl Lewis from the mirror praising him for scoring 4 goals tonight and saying not only is he good enough for the epl but he’s good enough for one of the top sides

Also said that he knows a few teams were showing interest in the January window.

Compared him to being a lot like Diego Costa

More like Diego Costa is a bit like Alfie !

We will struggle to replace him in terms of the overall game he brings to the table

I’ve already came to accept he’ll be off in the summer and I can accept it providing it gives SG the full whack to strengthen several areas with quality players

I suspect our system will need to change though as we won’t be able to find another replica of Morelos

Perhaps Kent plus someone else plus cash for Morelos?

He is virtually unplayable in this league. Shame he has been branded by amateur journos but has never made a bad challenge, sheer petulence. What a fekkun player, worth my season ticket just watching him
Just said to my mate last night that he has never made a dirty tackle yet since he came here but gets branded a thug

Choking to see him him play in the champions league he's our baby faced assassin and Costa looks like a melted welly no comparison whatsoever must have meant his style of play and aggression.:))

Let’s get him some exposure beyond the cesspit that is Scotland. The boy has a gift and deserves to play at the highest level. Hopefully not before #55 and a shed load of cash coming our way though

The boy is destined for the very top it seems and I couldn't be happier for him. Will be gutted to lose him, whether that's this summer or next. I would even go as far to say, wherever he does end up, they will have a new follower, that's for sure.

I will be very sad to see Morelos go and i want him here to win the league but deep down i don't wan't him to suffer anymore hate from the media here and he should go and flourish and become one of the worlds top strikers.

He deserves better than this horrible country and league.

Whatever club he ends up at i will watch every match he plays for them and support him.

Last edited:
55 will only happen if we keep him, last night showed what he brings to our team. We won't replace him unless we spend millions. He was some find by JJ.

He should think carefully about his choice of club. As someone who CAN feed off scraps and polish turds he could be a crucial lone striker for a club rather than being lost in a huge squad.

He would actually really suit German football.

The boy is destined for the very top it seems and I couldn't be happier for him. Will be gutted to lose him, whether that's this summer or next. I would even go as far to say, wherever he does end up, they will have a new follower, that's for sure.

I feel like that too YH. Will follow that boys career TIL the end. Love him.

He should think carefully about his choice of club. As someone who CAN feed off scraps and polish turds he could be a crucial lone striker for a club rather than being lost in a huge squad.

He would actually really suit German football.

I’m hoping England EoL. More money in that market AND we can watch him every Saturday night :p:)

I will be very sad to see Morelos go and i want him here to win the league but deep down i don't wan't him to suffer anymore hate from the media here and he should go and flourish and become one of the worlds top strikers.

He deserves better than this horrible country and league.

Whatever club he ends up at i will watch every match he plays for them and support him.

Great post Recoba. It’s disgusting what that 22yo in a foreign country puts up with. Says more about Scotland than him.

Absolutely love the player to bits, people saying he will go in the summer, i wouldn`t be so sure.The manager, board his team mates & fans have backed him to the hilt shown him love and appreciation, he is genuinely very happy here, delighted to be working with Gerrard, him leaving isn`t as cut and dried as some think.

That’s the funny thing about Morelos. The guy genuinely is loved by the majority of the fans.

Who is the last player we had that was adored in this way ? I’m thinking back to McCoist but maybe I’m wrong.

Back