The best thing about scotland is?

vinnie

amabluestar

Rangers, the blue in the union flag, whisky, Rabbie....... Struggling now!
I have zero pride in being Scottish now. Shitehole.
Lost on our watch to my eternal shame.

We have not lost our watch, this wee country of ours is Red White and Blue.
They were told in 2014, and if they try it again they will get the same answer.
This small country is ours and will remain ours for ever.

positives - The Famous , some great golf courses , beaches in mallaig , plockton etc. Single malt whiskey.

Negatives - chewing gum everywhere on the pavements of Glasgow city centre . Seagulls getting Gallus and swooping down and grabbing your ice cream.

mrdobby

Scotland the country is beautiful with wonderful fresh food produce, brilliant scenery and Embo beach which apart from Ibrox is my favourite place on earth. Unfortunately if Nicolarse gets her way I will move to the north of England meaning a longer trip every second Saturday.

Rangerstid72

We have not lost our watch, this wee country of ours is Red White and Blue.
They were told in 2014, and if they try it again they will get the same answer.
This small country is ours and will remain ours for ever.
I'm not so sure. The stars are in alignment for them. I've 'friends' who were No. Some are swithering, some are Yes.

Starting Anew

Have to say I dislike threads like this. I am Scottish and fucking proud of it. I cannot wait till our national team is full of Rangers players once again and I can be proud of supporting it. The two are not unconnected.

Our club was born to compete in Scotland and rejuvenated a few years later to be the epitome of Scotland and exemplify our nation against incomers trying to buy success. Our nation then was Scotland and Britain. It still is. Those who dislike the SFA are justified though it breaks my heart. Those who dislike Scotland betray our history as much as those who dislike Britain. And both betray the unionist cause.

nemessis

You don't need to go to Italy to see how the catholic mafia works just go to George square GCC same as.

TARBERT LOYAL

Scotland is a great and beautiful country. the country did not sow the seeds of hatred and division which has turn Scotland into the shit hole of a country we have right now. it is the politicians and media who are responsible for it being a shit hole. and hopefully most of them will be gone soon enough. and Scotland can start to get back to being a great and beautiful country once again for everybody who calls Scotland home.

penilee57

Rangers + Ibrox
57 Rylees Cresent Penilee my Grampa + Granny's house. They moved there from Kinning Park I think at the end of the War until summer of 70.
The Country of my Birth...
Pie Suppers
Square Sausage on a Roll
Steak Pie
Family
The Rain