The Elusive Kevin Kelly

He definitely knew about what was going on.

My assumption is that 'senile dementia' will conveniently force him to miss giving evidence....

The evidence is there mate.

How he can sack Hugh Birt for highlighting this risk, and invite two suspected, at that time, paedophiles into the meeting where Mr Birt was sacked is just absolutely disgusting.

Normal people with nothing to hide wouldn’t do that.

Probably going back around 30 years to the early 90s, I was working for a whisky company based in Glasgow. I was asked by a director to pop into his office to meet someone, turned out it was a wind up with me being a blue nose - sitting in his office were Kevin Kelly and Jim Torbett. They were both there for a meeting representing The Trophy Centre/Centenary Scotch Whisky Ltd.

Quickly turned on my heels and made a sharp exit. I knew who Kevin Kelly was with him being Celtic director/chairman, never realised who his sidekick was till years later. Kelly and Torbett obviously had a close working relationship, beyond belief Kelly had no inclination of what was going on.
Torbett was a business advisor for Celtic and he used to charge thousands from businesses who wished to sell a product using the filths name.

Torbett was a business advisor for Celtic and he used to charge thousands from businesses who wished to sell a product using the filths name.
Kelly wasn't at that meeting representing CFC, he was with Torbett on behalf of The Trophy Centre/Centenary Scotch Whisky Ltd of whom both were directors - albeit they were discussing the production of a product bearing the CFC name. All very strange as my understanding was the club paid their company large sums of money to supply goods. I would have thought they would be paying the club a fee for using the name/crest, on goods they were producing and selling through their shops and other outlets. Not impossible they used their own companies as vehicles to effectively siphon off club merchandising revenue, then charge the club for the privilege.

And Jock Brown - who would pretty soon after be a left field appointment as their General Manager - provided legal representation to Jim Torpaedo re StrathcIyde PoIice investigations into sexual misconduct with boy’s cIub victims.

The men who owned Celtic back in the 60s and 70s weren't particularly wealthy, 100% they falsified crowd numbers in order to fleece the tax man. Theres no doubt in my mind the money passing through Torbetts companies was a vehicle for them to take money out of the club.
They also operated cash turnstiles that went straight into there own pockets as well.
And everyone was aware of rumours surrounding the boys at Celtic, everyone.
More than fleecing the Tax man. Terracing gate taking were shared with the opponents in those days. Undercounting the attendance was cheating the rest of Scottish football.

The men who owned Celtic back in the 60s and 70s weren't particularly wealthy, 100% they falsified crowd numbers in order to fleece the tax man. Theres no doubt in my mind the money passing through Torbetts companies was a vehicle for them to take money out of the club.
They also operated cash turnstiles that went straight into there own pockets as well.
And everyone was aware of rumours surrounding the boys at Celtic, everyone.
That would explain the convenience of I can't remember and why not one of them will tell what they know for the fear of the other one telling the whole big story of thieving and cheating as well and incriminating the others.
What a pack of ratbags and thiefs, protecting molesters, whilst projecting a holier than thou image. The club like no other portrayed as the pioneers of Sporting Integrity. :eek:

Last edited:
Mark Daley will not do anything as he is with the BBC Scotland and they will not investigate this in detail. Is not one of the senior people in the BBC Scotland the granddaughter of Kevin Kelly.

There will be real senior people far further up the food chain than her at the rancid BBC who will ensure this never gets the attention it deserves.

Edit: Not through BBC channels certainly.

This man was in positions of power at celtic, Torbett's company, he was the chairman of celtic up until 1994 and was previously a director at the aforementioned club.

I am in no way saying he has been involved in any wrongdoing but can anybody tell me why any information regarding him is very scarce and indeed why he is the only chairman of celtic who doesn't have his own Wikipedia page.

Scratching my head on this one because information is easily available for all other chairmen and directors. Does anyone else think this is unusual?

its why the tims are not complying with anything to do with the scandal but i bet that changes 12 months after his death whenever that may be ............

Is this the guy who was photographed with the perv priest and Saville at the Chapel in Kilsyth
N9m2cWh.png

Why did ol yella teeth travel to Europe with the "seperate entity" Boys Club?

What interested this middle aged man in a boys club that had nothing to do with him?

Another can of worms to be opened is the Kilsyth Parochial House and its priests. Friends of ra sellik and often visited by Jimmy Savile etc.

Back