The galling thing is Celtic are bang average

Johnny Yen

They are bang average, it’s actually ridiculous we have handed them the title and Champions League money.

A side with a smattering of poor Japanese players, a defence with Greg Taylor, Starfelt and Tony feckin Ralston, Joe Hart and a couple of decent loan players.

Gio has hopefully woken up to the fact now, last couple of old firm games have shown that he knows how to play them, there can be no repeat next season.

We bossed it 2nd half and should have won this, too little too late for the league.
That performance is a great booster for Thursday

The officials make up for them being absolutely pish. A team that run about for 90minutes and pull their hamstrings.
A couple of c*nts from the middle of nowhere that chase after crisp pokes and a greek striker that’s nothing other than a lanky streak of piss.
A captain who’s desperate to be “Broony” and cuts about with a gimp mask on, nothing more than Lundstrams shadow.
Their keeper, a fucking tv advert for hair shampoo.
Their managers a fat fucking gimp as well.

They are bang average, it’s actually ridiculous we have handed them the title and Champions League money.

A side with a smattering of poor Japanese players, a defence with Greg Taylor, Starfelt and Tony feckin Ralston, Joe Hart and a couple of decent loan players.

Gio has hopefully woken up to the fact now, last couple of old firm games have shown that he knows how to play them, there can be no repeat next season.
Shhhh…Let them think they are great and that Ange is a football Messiah…Europe sans their pet officials shows how desperately ordinary they are.

Sadly we were bang average against Aberdeen twice,Motherwell twice and Ross County 3-3.
Too inconsistent whilst they were reeling results off.
This is the reality. At the start of the season too, apathy allowed to set in. We fucked it up ourselves! On to Europe and next season, back Gio he’s got it!

Yeah lets hope he has woken up now the league is over with 3 games to go. Wish he woke up after sitting back and getting humped 3-0 against them.

I absolutely agree with this

Worst team ever to win the league . Said during game to my boys

A side with a smattering of poor Japanese players, a defence with Greg Taylor, Starfelt and Tony feckin Ralston, Joe Hart and a couple of decent loan players.........
And don't forget that over rated carthorse Carter Vickers!

We were the better team for 70 minutes of the game. We’re stretched with injuries and no recognised striker.

They are bang average, We should have beat them.

It’s our fault they’re in the position they’re in.

I think we've got to accept that overall they've got a squad built to win the league in Scotland.
They get shown up in Europe for the exact same reasons that other Scottish teams do -- the Scottish game is all kick and hack and push and helpful officials.

We do better in Europe because we have better players.
They do better in Scotland because they have better Scottish-game players.

Until we can find the players who are willing to buckle down to the wild-eyed SPFL loonball game of kick-the-guys-in-blue, the bang average players at CFC will continue to amass trophies.

Getting the balance to also do well in Europe is the trick.
tbf, I don't think we're far off it at the moment ... as we saw today !!

We can piss and moan all we like ( I agree with the OP) but throwing points away is the really disappointing thing for me. We were in a winning position and threw it away. Gutted. Now we’re listening to these cu*ts telling us how good they are. They are a 60 minute team that wins games in that time and holds it. Without the 5 subs they would struggle. They brought on 3 today at one time and it actually made them worse. We overpowered them all day apart from 20 mins first half.

They are good enough when it matters and utterly ruthless against the rest of the SPL.

For 2 seasons out of 3, we've failed that test. That's entirely on us - but agree - we have no reason to fear them at all.

They have taken 7 out of a possible 12 against us, sit top of the league by 6. It's not only the results v hearts motherwell etc that cost us.

We're dealing in fine margins here across the season, so many games could've gone one way or the other - our poor results in Sept/Oct at home, Hearts missing a penalty against them gifted them 2 points, individual mistakes costing us points. We can't dwell on the league, it's not worth it. Team has to focus it all on Leipzig then hopefully the UEL Final and the SC Final.

I have to admit, there was a point in the season around December/January where I thought they were a decent side. I couldn’t have been more wrong, they are utter garbage and that is the most frustrating aspect of this season. We outplayed them today with no out and out striker available.

The galling thing is they haven't won it we've lost it.

We need to add quality in summer not squad fillers.

Morelos was made for these games. He gives us an outball and would also have converted the many crosses we've put in against them in the last three games.

We've missed him badly.

They'll get better for next season so we need to improve too and they're there for the taking.

They are.

But how the %^*& can we throw away our points to a defecit given we were so far ahead?

We made them look good. And we still do.

They are fucking rotten.

56 next season shouldn't be too difficult, recruit well and it's ours. I've seen nothing from Scum FC all season to really get worried about., anyway it's all about the Europa League Final now and winning the Cup.

8 points lost in 4 draws to horrendous Motherwell and Aberdeen teams. The inquest need look no further than that.
That’s it there 2-3 off days are ok and can make up for them but we’ve had 6 or more this season.

The complete no show at the pig dome gave them confidence to drive on, they all bought into the hype after that. If we even draw that game then they take a knock in confidence and likely would’ve struggled some.

The galling thing is that, when both teams are on it, they're inferior to us.

Still, I've seen enough over the last month to know we're going to be well placed next season if we have a good window and strengthen in the right areas.

Roll on Thursday.

Back