The importance of Morelos to this team

You really can’t underestimate it. Another huge performance from him on a big European night. Involved in all the goals, caused them no end of problems and his return is even more welcome with the injury to Roofe. He had the battle fever on.

Keep getting it up the haters Alfie, you’re doing just fine.

giphy.gif

my man of the match

love the daft wee bastard

definitely one I’d want on my side in the trenches

He’s so important to our shape and also constantly makes the centre half’s worried where he is, therefore Kent etc get more space.

You really can’t underestimate it. Another huge performance from him on a big European night. Involved in all the goals, caused them no end of problems and his return is even more welcome with the injury to Roofe. He had the battle fever on.

Keep getting it up the haters Alfie, you’re doing just fine.

giphy.gif
Some of the comments in the match thread were an absolute disgrace. Idiots that know little about football.

Alfie was outstanding tonight.

Wee man looked really sharp tonight which bodes well for the rest of season. His movement and link up play was superb. Just need to get him scoring again.

Love the buffalo. Grew up watching Davie Attenborough but our Alfie is a wonder.. love that character. Well played, go home and show your wee daughter that smile amigo.

Alfie, Kent and Hagi link well together.
We notice the difference when Roofe comes in, although individually he'll probably score more goals.

You ever notice how there’s a giant pile in when he misses a chance but mostly crickets, tumbleweed’ and silence when Roofe misses one?
Exactly, what I don’t get though is he is one of our players, we should be supporting him through thick and thin and he scores more than he misses.

One idiot said about his 1 on 1 with the keeper that a top striker would’ve scored that.

Rangers fan my arse.

Great display tonight, is obviously being marked by teams but his general presence makes space for others.
Personally if he doesn't score again this season but performs like tonight I will be happy.
Not sure Alfie would think so though!!!!

Back