The Louden: UEFA Cup Final

Robert Marshall

*Information for all who have enquired.

The Louden will be open at 2 pm on Wednesday 18th of May for the UEFA Cup Final
It will be open doors and on a first-come basis ( No tickets required )
The game will be shown live on BT on our 22 Large Screen TVs
We have an 18 and over policy and if you are lucky enough to look under 25, Government-issued I.D. will be required.
The Louden is easily accessed from the City Centre and West End via the Underground System and is located directly across from the Ibrox Subway Station
We will have our usual free Pies and Rolls available.
For our Patron's safety, we will have our Standard 18 Door Stewards assisted by our 93 CCTV Cameras
Let's all enjoy ourselves

22 screens .............93 CCTV cameras, don't fancy your monthly Electric Bill.
Can see why you posted this at 2:43 time it takes to turn of the telly's and the majority of the CCTV's.

*Information for all who have enquired.

The Louden will be open at 2 pm on Wednesday 18th of May for the UEFA Cup Final
It will be open doors and on a first-come basis ( No tickets required )
The game will be shown live on BT on our 22 Large Screen TVs
We have an 18 and over policy and if you are lucky enough to look under 25, Government-issued I.D. will be required.
The Louden is easily accessed from the City Centre and West End via the Underground System and is located directly across from the Ibrox Subway Station
We will have our usual free Pies and Rolls available.
For our Patron's safety, we will have our Standard 18 Door Stewards assisted by our 93 CCTV Cameras
Let's all enjoy ourselves
Might be a daft question but will you be showing the build up or will it just be the usual playlist right up until kick off?

For once I’m interested in seeing the buildup to a game!

93 cameras?
Is this really what is needed to protect the premises normally?
Feckin judiciary should be paying for these.
We upgraded the CCTV System during lockdown to ensure that every bit of the pub was covered, Why not use technology when it is available?
We have five points of entry, so need the number of Door Stewards to check I.D,'s Bags, etc

Aye, your customer service skills
When you reply
To threads on here really
Convince
Me to come into your pub.

Another customer gained. All down to your superb use or marketing.
The Louden is available to any Rangers fan as long as they obey the rules, They come in for the service, atmosphere, etc
I have no problem with anyone who doesn't want to use our pub
We seem to be doing all right so far
Your choice

We upgraded the CCTV System during lockdown to ensure that every bit of the pub was covered, Why not use technology when it is available?
We have five points of entry, so need the number of Door Stewards to check I.D,'s Bags, etc
It’s not a criticism, Robert.
I was trying to highlight the lengths you need to go to help guarantee, as much as possible, the safety and security of your property and patrons and the costs to your business.

Back