The Louden: UEFA Cup Final

Not everyone who gets in will stay

2 of us heading over at 2pm want to show my Uncle what a great boozer it is and leaving 5pm to a doo so imagine wont just be us doing the same

Not everyone who gets in will stay

2 of us heading over at 2pm want to show my Uncle what a great boozer it is and leaving 5pm to a doo so imagine wont just be us doing the same

So you could be in there while folk outside get a knockback as it's full, then they have to try and find somewhere else while you plan on leaving :))

Hundreds in the queue 2 hours before it opens. Pyro going off and beach balls getting chucked everywhere.
12 of us got a minibus through arrived at 1 and the Quran was around two corners right to behind the louden. Though we weren’t getting in and it looked touch and go but we are here outside with a beer and the atmosphere is already buzzing. C’mon the Rangers!!!

12 of us got a minibus through arrived at 1 and the Quran was around two corners right to behind the louden. Though we weren’t getting in and it looked touch and go but we are here outside with a beer and the atmosphere is already buzzing. C’mon the Rangers!!!
My mate, who I have watched all the games with in the road to Seville, has to do the school run so can't be here before 4. Can't see him getting in which will mean me leaving and watching it in the house with him. Regardless, it was worth queuing just for the pre-match atmosphere. Absolutely buzzing in here.

you'd think someone from the pub would be on to give everyone an update
no like they're going to be busy just now B-)

Back