The Louden: UEFA Cup Final

To be honest, the post is for people who are looking for information, the rest is just noise. I never worry what people say or I would never be in the Pub game. The vast majority are just having a laugh and it's good to play along with it
Just remember this ma man,

If they are talking about you, they are not talking about somebody else

Probably impossible to answer but what time do you expect it to be full by? One of my mates can't get there until half 5ish

Probably impossible to answer but what time do you expect it to be full by? One of my mates can't get there until half 5ish
I honestly have no idea, but I think a few on here are kidding themselves if they think it will be full before 5ish. Although with Rangers fans nothing would shock me

I honestly have no idea, but I think a few on here are kidding themselves if they think it will be full before 5ish. Although with Rangers fans nothing would shock me
Suppose it depends if Ibrox is opened up. A lot from the pub would head there

For someone who runs a Rangers pub and has been helpful to many Bears over the years, there seems to be a lot of resentment towards Robert Marshall.

Who needs enemies
The man is an absolute gentleman. I've had plenty of occasions in the Louden with my old man. There's nothing I'm reading on here will change my personal views, but as Robert says, every post keeps the thread at the top ;)

Enjoyed my time in the beer ‘garden’ pre-game on Sunday. Always enjoy a visit to The Louden on my trips back to Blighty. Rolls and pies were superb, service fast and a clean well run pub. Deodorant in the toilets - who knew?!?!

Can't get down till half three or four, worry is its rammed early and we don't get in, folk will be out for the day.

Back