The Manager

Part of me thinks he deserves to bring in his own players and work on his own style, because we need a heavy turnover of players this summer whoever is in charge.

But the meek surrendering of the title since he came in, with the size of point swing, is disgusting and doesn't fill me with confidence for anymore games under him.

Without any big sales the summer window will be more remnants from the bargain basement.

Gio is at fault but the lack of ambition from above is what has cost us this title and all the CL money that goes with it.
Agreed, Damage was done after Christmas.

No but … when was the last time we strengthened in a transfer window This is on the board as much as the manager
if we kept up the tempo after we scored we would have blown them away

instead we fuiked it and say goodbye to the title

Nice guy. Thank him for stepping in when we needed a manager and move on at the end of the season.

Ross Wilson said we always have a list of names. Time to use it.

Sorry to say it after what they've done for the club but the problem is the board now they are out of ideas and money.

When your nearest rivals strengthen in every window and you stand still results like today are inevitable.

We lost Gerrard cause the board downed tools now we've given them a £30m head start going into next season I honestly fear for the years to come if we don't get outside investors now.

Last edited:
It's not a realistic option for him to go. This squad of players has flattered to decieve for three of the last four seasons and it's time most of them moved on.

Back