The most satisifying achievment this season to you is...

Red_White_Blue

Beating the scum twice. In the grand scheme the points were irrelevant but just to know we CAN beat them again is beautiful. The feeling of absolute dread in the build-up to OF games of the last two seasons has gone and it’s back to that nervous excitement and hope.

Polar bear

1.Ridding ourselves of our inferiority complex.
2.Our midfield becoming a really solid unit.
3.Pretty sure now,our manager has found his feat.Future looks rosy.watp.:))

European run, removing mental barriers v the tarriers, the current run of winning games and building confidence, the squad reboot?

On a personal level it's the visible, tangible and obvious coaching improvement in players and seeing the new levels added to Morelos, Jack and Tavernier - all are better players IMO because of the coaching they have had this season - that to me is incredibly encouraging that we have personell in place who are capable of that - that is a level that goes a bit deeper than just getting in good players.
Satisfying thing for me is the scum getting finally found out over the peado ring at peadodome hell is waiting for them bastards !!!

William The Vaper

The change in us in old firm games as a club over the season. Nicey nice at the start and by the end of the season we see the players hate them like we do and as a club we hold no fear anymore. 55 will come with consistency against other teams. But putting them back in their place has been the best bit of the season.

TQ3

Not letting them score at Ibrox was a big stat for me this week, that’s what you expect from a top Rangers team. Now they come to us for the first game v them next season, and I think we have them half beat already, the mental barriers have been reversed! That European run was a real bonus and a financial boost, and should have the boys believing they can get to the groups and aim for more.
I think Stevie G has given us back some belief and confidence to be ambitious again.

Lethenger

The end of being bullied in ANY game, not just old firm games.
Getting into Separate Entity FC's heads off the pitch (as well as on it)
All of the above meaning we've laid solid foundations for bringing home 55 next season.

btl456

Stevie g and all the staff for giving the players and the fans something to be proud of again,we all suffered pain over the years from those that tried to kill this great club.also outplaying the tims over the last three games.55 is coming and it will be so fu*king sweet.

sheddensbear

Our fitness levels. Our 1st game v bheasts at Torbett Towers under Warburton. A midfield of Barton, Kranjcar and Windsor. I saw that midfield named and decided to go a walk rather than watch the game. You can't win at a good level if your midfield can't run.

Grigo Yossarian

The feeling of having MY club back, a club that conducts itself with class and respect.

The European run was amazing.

Losing the fear of an old firm game.

Seeing new players fall in love with our club - Kent, Katic, Goldson, Defoe.

Knowing that no matter how bad it gets and even if when we hit rock bottom I was still born a Rangers fan and not one of them :)
Good post Scarlett.

TimzRFudz

Having our pride back. No utterly embarrassing drubbings like we were subjected to last season. Every other team in the league fearing us. Stronger on and off the park.

Add in that bit of consistency and we'd already have been champions this season.

Grigo Yossarian

Few things that have been positive this season.

- European run, even though we went out at the group stages the squad done very well in a short period of time and was great to see Ibrox bouncing on a european night again.
- Finally ending our winless run against Separate Entity FC, completely dominant in both fixtures against them and could count ourselves as being unlucky in both games at the Paedo Paradise (Play days after a trip to Russia with 9 men and gifting them a win with sloppy defending and poor discipline)
- Youth Team, In the past year the youth team have been preforming fantastically in Scotland and even abroad and its from the u8's upwards to the reserve league. Some great looking players coming through and I just hope they get the chance.
- Loaning System, The new loan watch has been great and seeing how our players are performing away from Rangers, players getting much needed game time will only improve the squad and the player himself.
- Hummel I think have been brilliant since they came in, The kits this season have been brilliant and the kits for next season look amazing as well, long may it continue.
- Gerrard and his team, On and off the park with Stevie G and his backroom staff have been improvements big time. Players look fitter and are getting that winning mentality about them... Still a lot of improvement to go as we have yet to win any silverware but the squad look more up for it than previous years which is great.

Onward to next season and hopefully bring home some trophys.
Really good post mate.

VMS

Totally running over the top of the scum twice at home,in reflection really should have won 55 this season ,but confident for next season

Grigo Yossarian

European run, removing mental barriers v the tarriers, the current run of winning games and building confidence, the squad reboot?

On a personal level it's the visible, tangible and obvious coaching improvement in players and seeing the new levels added to Morelos, Jack and Tavernier - all are better players IMO because of the coaching they have had this season - that to me is incredibly encouraging that we have personell in place who are capable of that - that is a level that goes a bit deeper than just getting in good players.
Really good thread OP. Having read it right through, there are so many great points people have made and we probably could not have had a better season without actually winning a trophy, because as a fanbase, as a club, and mainly in the football department we have made really significant progress, and as some have said on the youth development side too.

Let me just add in the 55 Express on here. I got on it at the start of the season with most bears, and we are still on it. That train will arrive in Ibrox in May, 2020. Let’s continue to enjoy that journey.

Frajo

Really enjoyed our run in Europe would be delighted if we can get to the group stages again. Beating them twice at home is equally as pleasing

TN8

Competing - in fact, more than competing with them. We actually got the better of them over the 4 games. Just think about that for a second. How absolutely unthinkable would that have been this time last year?

For me that's a massive psychological barrier out of the way.

The other positive thing for me was that nobody comprehensively outplayed us - except maybe the first game at the piggery, where there were mitigating circumstances (Russia, 9 men) and we still only lost 1-0 to a goal which shouldn't have stood. The vast majority of points dropped were by single goals, late goals, really small margins. If we can add a wee bit extra quality that turns a few draws into wins..... we're going to do it.

Buster

We stood all over them in the four games and it's only going to be easier next season . European run was fun , Later on in the season we realised we could play different formations if wee beat Kilmarnock 7 wins in a row playing very good attacking football and a traditional Rangers defence to shut the door at the back .
But the biggest smile on my face was a full broomloan against the scum . 800 of them to much for me , take the fine and kick the filthy terrorist loving pheado bastards out all together . Make it 100% bears for next sesson

Reactions: TQ3

O.K. Bear

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
Having a team that no longer shites themselves at the first sign of a physical battle.

Seeing opposing teams set out to defend for 90 minutes home and away knowing we are improved and cannot be pushed over.

Beating them 4/3 in head to heads and laying the marker down for next season.

Europe was simply brilliant.

H

Hkda

Only dropping 9 league points at home all season is a massive improvement on last year

Graemeh89

Official Ticketer

Euro run , quite unexpected and we more than held our own , unlucky not to qualify in the end. Also got my first euro trip away to Vienna, hope there is many more to come.

bar72bear

Official Ticketer
Winning the second Celtic game was big psychologically for me . If we had got turned over last Sunday people would have just said the new year game was a freak result. By winning convincingly again it showed that we are definately making our way back