The 'Official New Kit Thread' 2019-20

barcelona-19-20-home-kit-3.jpg

That can’t be for real.

Saw the Inter kit and I can't decide if I love it or absolutely hate it. A change from the shade of blue (wonder if their forum does what we do about the "right" shade of blue) and I'm not sure about the white piping of the wonky stripes in the middle.

I'll need to see it in real life.

Gives me hope that the away kit will be all white with those squint stripes in the middle like the classic Misura kit from years ago.

Saw the Inter kit and I can't decide if I love it or absolutely hate it. A change from the shade of blue (wonder if their forum does what we do about the "right" shade of blue) and I'm not sure about the white piping of the wonky stripes in the middle.

Gives me hope that the away kit will be all white with those squint stripes in the middle like the classic Misura kit from years ago.

That Misura kit is one of the all time greats.

I think it's an absolute cracker.

TBF don't think I've ever seen a bad Inter shirt.

Yeah that’s what I was told.

Would be surprised if we had blue home, red away and black third. Would usually have a lighter kit in there to avoid clashes. If we play a team that play in red/blue stripes (Inverness for example) then home, away and third could possibly be too similar. But I suppose Ross County play them wearing their dark blue home kit so it has been done but still think they are too similar.

SNS-15446896-Ross-County-v-Inverness-519x372.jpg

I often wonder what teams like Inter, AC Milan and Atleti fans think of their kits each season because not much changes about them.

That’s too late if it’s normalised as we were promised it would be .
Is summer not the usual time strips are sold ? Don't also forget Ashley is still sniffing around with his court cases and could affect dates or production.

My preference would be at the start of June before the football season starts again or before the Euro qualifiers.

Would be surprised if we had blue home, red away and black third. Would usually have a lighter kit in there to avoid clashes. If we play a team that play in red/blue stripes (Inverness for example) then home, away and third could possibly be too similar. But I suppose Ross County play them wearing their dark blue home kit so it has been done but still think they are too similar.

SNS-15446896-Ross-County-v-Inverness-519x372.jpg
Too similar? Have you forgotten to put your eyes in today? They are nothing like each other

I often wonder what teams like Inter, AC Milan and Atleti fans think of their kits each season because not much changes about them.
The Atleti fans were horrified at the last effort. They like us, prefer a traditional kit, sticking to traditional styles.

surprised no one has photoshopped anything based on the descriptions on here of the three kits, our FF photoshoppers usually have them made by Christmas...and they are always better than what we actually bring out.

Can’t wait to get a swatch at these especially the new home

Got a feeling it’s going to be a Brammer

Still not sure on that Inter kit.

Away kit is to be teal, gold and black which doesn’t sound good.

Away kit is to be black with yellow logos and is based on a kit from the 90’s which sounds better.

Back