The pain on Reddit

That sub is absolutely heaving with rage today, it's spectacular stuff
It’s unbelievable even for them, there’s another four or five posts I haven’t even included on here :D

It’s like they‘ve forgotten that this happens every year. Funnily enough when you click on their profiles they all happen to also be regular users of r/Scotland, r/SNP, etc. What are the chances, eh?

It’s unbelievable even for them, there’s another four or five posts I haven’t even included on here :D

It’s like they‘ve forgotten that this happens every year. Funnily enough when you click on their profiles they all happen to also be regular users of r/Scotland, r/SNP, etc. What are the chances, eh?

In my mind's eye, 80% of these freaks look and talk exactly the same - built like kayak paddles or a gable end; have at least 5 piercings; wear nothing but Carhartt, and speak in that same speccy accent.

I'd also venture that they're stinking bastards as well

r/scottishfootball literally ban anyone that mentions the cbc scandal.

Even the supposed 'bears' on there are sympathetic towards the pedophiles.

They sometimes come on here to lift posts for a wee circle wank. Celtic Fc are the pedophiles club and big Jock knew. Hopefully they lift mine.

I am always amazed by this they preach lies and deceit jet complain when people go for a walk and listen to loud live music during the day

You have to laugh when you hear anti- catholic as if it's an offence to their morale centre a cult that absolutely crushed any opposition to it, sent assassin's out to kill monarch's, supported Hitler, killed hundreds of thousands of children, told it's followers not to use condoms during the aids epidemic to name but a few of the atrocities that this cult are responsible for. And they point the finger and ask why are you against us ffs.

You have to laugh when you hear anti- catholic as if it's an offence to their morale centre a cult that absolutely crushed any opposition to it, sent assassin's out to kill monarch's, supported Hitler, killed hundreds of thousands of children, told it's followers not to use condoms during the aids epidemic to name but a few of the atrocities that this cult are responsible for. And they point the finger and ask why are you against us ffs.

Thick scum waving green, white and Orange flags, then raging about the Orange Order are not all there in the noggin. :))

r/scottishfootball literally ban anyone that mentions the cbc scandal.

Even the supposed 'bears' on there are sympathetic towards the pedophiles.

They sometimes come on here to lift posts for a wee circle wank. Celtic Fc are the pedophiles club and big Jock knew. Hopefully they lift mine.
I've been banned from there for calling out one of the " rangers supporting mods"
Methylated spirit.

Biggest bootlicker and regularly bends over for the unwashed on that subreddit.

I've been banned from there for calling out one of the " rangers supporting mods"
Methylated spirit.

Biggest bootlicker and regularly bends over for the unwashed on that subreddit.
He is. He's the leader of the boot lickers. Some of them on there are absolutely pathetic. Desperate to stick the boot in 'to their own' for Saville upvotes.

The thing is, nobody really hates the Irish. It's the pretend Irish everyone has a problem with. Well apart from the bitter c.unts, but you could say that about every country in the world. My uncle is Irish and is a good bloke, hates the SNP which makes it better. But most Rangers or proddies I speak to who know Irish folks in most cases will say they are good blokes, it the dicks from over here.

Yup. Started to get back into Reddit earlier this year. Figured being a Scot in Canada, I'd follow the Scotland thread. Lasted about 1wk.

Another thing ruined by SNP Nat, Irish Republican idiots.

I was about the same. Didn't last long reading through that shithole. Couldn't stand that wetwipe BesottedScot

Back