The realisation is finally setting in

I’d we win the league cup the tims will shit themselves

Their fear will spread like wildfire around Scottish football

We will win the league despite everything being against us but that make it all the more sweeter

55 is coming you tossers

Even funnier if they are knocked out tomorrow

tbf it's times like this living in Scotland is worth it all you need to do is smile and enjoy they know 55 IS COMING.

I think after we scudded them twice last season they knew their easy ride was pretty much at an end.

I don’t know if we’ll win 55 this season or not, but if we don’t, I’d be very surprised if it wasn’t a real battle for them to pip us - which is the way it always used to be.

Rogered them twice plus played them off the park with Ten men in the entire 2nd half too in one of Saville Dome games.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves but I feel there is a quiet confidence among the players and the support that we can be the real deal this season. Doesn’t seem to matter who is selected the style and performance is maintained. September 1 cannot come quick enough.
I do think we are shaping up to be a better team than them but they are no mugs and will take points of most other teams in the league and have players that can beat us if they have a good day.

It is looking very good but will be tougher than many think.

Over the course of this week and especially today after our demolition of our Europa opponents, non Rangers fans are coming up to me, subtly, saying you guys look like winners. And it’s not just one or two folk!

The tone of the comments seem filled with a tinge of fear rather than complimentary.

We’re gearing up for 55. It appears the fear is setting in for our foes. The best response I can muster is; “wait until you see the party.”
We are ready. Those bastards don’t see us as a threat yet. They will learn the hard way.

I do think we are shaping up to be a better team than them but they are no mugs and will take points of most other teams in the league and have players that can beat us if they have a good day.

It is looking very good but will be tougher than many think.
Agreed. The notion that the papes are going to totally crumble is far fetched. Let’s not forget this is a massive season for them as well though there’s seems to be unrest behind the scenes no doubt not helped by the unpredictable behaviour of their crackpot management.

They have had a casual stroll in the league without us..zero pressure and competition
They are now in total panic that we are back big time.

For a dose of unreality pop over to Kiddyfiddler street, we are hopeless, we will never get 55, their players are far superior to ours, our manager is inexperienced, they have £100m in the bank, L/Warsaw will tear us a new one, our opposition so far are not as good as they have faced, and we will go into admin in a few months as we are skint. yakety yakety yak...A few on there are going are in for a shock...
Hope it's an electric one.

The fact is, it is very early days. There was a bit of a scare against Kilmarnock late on, but managed to grind out a result. The question is; is our team good enough now to go on a run and grind out results like that when need be? I hope so.

We've only passed 2 league games, which is why I'm not going to get carried away, if we end up throwing points away to St. Mirren, for example, you watch how quick people's attitude turns, that's why it's important not to get ahead of ourselves, just look at one game at a time and remain confident that we now have a team that is a real threat. There's no question we have improved and we're doing well in the Europa League Qualifiers, but domestically, Rangers need to get that consistency, that's what counts.

I'm confident Rangers can do it, we have the quality, it's now down to Rangers doing this week in, week out, just a shame the next game is a cup game, I'm itching for the progress of the league to see where we sit after 10 games.

They have had a casual stroll in the league without us..zero pressure and competition
They are now in total panic that we are back big time.

You're absolutely right, that's the thing, for the past 3 years I have watched Celtic's slow decline, they just didn't wish to admit it. You saw it as they began losing to teams like Hearts, that's where it snowballed and Rangers just weren't good enough to take advantage, like last season. Now, Rangers are a real threat, especially if Rangers show consistency.

It'll be an interesting season, I have faith Rangers can beat them home and away.

Its blatant how good we look presently, but we were a long way away from it yet. Every single league game needs to be played like a champions league final. We need to keep the head when we drop points too.

We've a real chance this year but we need to earn it consistently.

The early signs are promising. But a lot can change. They might settle / improve.

A key player for us might get injured etc.

The Kilmarnock performance was a worrying throw back to last season even if the result was positive.

Regardless of who wins the league I think we’ll have a season to remember.

No complacency and treat every game like a cup final - and #55 will be ours and Benidorm will not be big enough!!! We are everywhere!!!

Winning the League Cup could be huge for us this season, provided we keep winning in the league. Getting our hands on our first piece of serious silverware since 2011 is the last hurdle we need to get over to prove to the players they ARE winners. Winning the first trophy on offer could be the thing that drives us on to winning the title
bang on mate I've been saying the exact same for weeks we win the league cup watch the confidence in that team soar

For a dose of unreality pop over to Kiddyfiddler street, we are hopeless, we will never get 55, their players are far superior to ours, our manager is inexperienced, they have £100m in the bank, L/Warsaw will tear us a new one, our opposition so far are not as good as they have faced, and we will go into admin in a few months as we are skint. yakety yakety yak...A few on there are going are in for a shock...

That's basically word for word the shite the mentally challenged in my work comes away with. Moon howlers to a man.

Hope we give them a severe doing at Ibrox in a couple of weeks. Show them no mercy.

The Stevie G Express is well and truly en route and I am so glad I was one of the early boarders, able to enjoy our progress.
Nothing won yet but looking promising and they know it.

The momentum is with us, i would take our squad, manager and team harmony over theirs.

We have won nothing yet but that will change this season, there will be bumps and it won't be easy but its essential we pump them on the 1st and i doubt they will recover from it.

Aye, Hearts fans are like that.
They'll say anything to your face, but seldom what they truly feel.
To be fair, he was very passionate about his hate for them and how HIVS under Lemon were programmed in the same mould with scummy behaviour

The 55 party in George square.will be fucking amazing
Fck just George Square. The whole of the City Centre will be at a standstill bud.

XniGBEN.png

Over the course of this week and especially today after our demolition of our Europa opponents, non Rangers fans are coming up to me, subtly, saying you guys look like winners. And it’s not just one or two folk!

The tone of the comments seem filled with a tinge of fear rather than complimentary.

We’re gearing up for 55. It appears the fear is setting in for our foes. The best response I can muster is; “wait until you see the party.”
Was chatting a Hiv & Jambo lite couple of guys, both predicting us to win 55.
Both detest lemon and feel he's dragged Scotland back to a dark 1980's place. All this was out of the blue and I stood back and listened. Another great mate in Aberdeen, A Liverpool man who has gone to the sheep pen often but he's typical of the mass of football fans who hate lemon and all he represents in dragging us into a darker sectarian place then existed in 1999.

As the saying goes Softly Softly Catchee Monkey 1 Game at a time being relentless we're geared up and ready to roll Let's Go WATP

Long way to go but there seems to be a new edge to us this season - we look the best team but a lot of factors can intervene.

For me though the key will be the old firm games. Win at Ibrox and avoid defeat or win one at the piggery will see us win the league

Don’t care what anyone says - it will take a while to shake them off, there will be set backs and Europe will stretch us - we as a support need to hold our shit together and trust this group.
Yes if we progress Europe will stretch us but we now have players in nearly all areas who can step-in and do a job to a high level. Thats the difference.

Momentum

Edge

Words in posts above. We all see it.

Theres a clear ‘everybodys in’ mentality first and foremost.

Theres a clear pattern / repeat in what they are doing and trying. Particularly middle to front. Prso Novo Buffel had it in Spring 05. Lafferty Naismith Jelavic in Spring 11.

But its not just the strikers.

James Taverniers interactions going forward are as timely and controlled as it gets. The way the midfield 3 almost zone themselves like 3 cogs where the other 2 cover or move based on where the ball carrier is going next.

Then you have Scott Arfield who somehow brings midfield and attack together perfectly, like the glue.

If you look at the RTV inside footage and the delight with which Alfredo took his first goal, laughing almost as he dummied back, knowing he was scoring. That boy could be on the verge of a very very special season. The composure, the enjoyment is a world away from snatchy Alfredo, think Celtic off the post from 6 yards in 2018.

And when the going gets tough our bench is now full of international players and even if we are still having a bad day you can come back to the first point ‘everybodys in’.

Enjoy the ride.

I am beginning to smell the faint whiff of mentally challenged shite over here in New Zealand, it must be overpowering back in Scotland.

If things go to plan on the pitch and we look as though we could get that 55th title wait til you see the off field antics that will start. The club have to be ready to fight back as I believe our biggest battle will be in the media.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves but I feel there is a quiet confidence among the players and the support that we can be the real deal this season. Doesn’t seem to matter who is selected the style and performance is maintained. September 1 cannot come quick enough.

They'll be praying one of their former players pegs it again to get the game postponed.

Two Kilmarnock fans have mentioned to me how good we look in the last 24 hours. People are definitely takin notice.

It's like an impending disaster movie where a meteor is about to crash into the earth, but there is those deluded souls who head for the hills.
The Beasts from the east are in for a very big awakening.
I think I will get into the rope business ;)

Back