The Rhebel Hotline - Page 67

Astonished that national newspapers allow absolute nutcases, to spew their idiotic thoughts, without checking if they are indeed, sane! The guy Ashley is a complete fud.

God I remember when this was our only source for Rangers related news.Back then the Record was a decent paper.These days I wouldn't wipe my arse with it.Papers are soon to be going the way of the Dodo unless they go online ofc.

I'm sure Gerrard stated one of the fitness coaches was in talks with the Scotland set up in his interview, so half of that hotline are talking through their arse

Hotline wouldn't exist, without the "obsessed",and their Anti Rangers comments.
They talk about Gerrards moaning by moaning about Gerrard. It's become very obvious that the records Hotline page is declining every year its constantly full of rhabids complaining and gloating and nothing else.

I know one of the clowns in today's hot line and he sees it as a badge of honour that he's "made the hotline ". A Killie fan who hates us as much as the most bitter mentally challenged.

Nice to see the Record pushing the St Johnstone were robbed of a goal narrative when images show it clearly wasn't fully over the line.

Deceptive fuckers.

The record and the bozos that send in their opinions just show further proof of their petty Rangers hatred, its impossible to tell if the ball was over the line, they are going with the assumption it was over the line which again proves their agenda against Rangers. Not one mention of the very obvious hand ball in the St Johnstone 18 yard box.

Back