The Rhebel Hotline - Page 67

Every comment about Morelos as usual, they are utterly obsessed, they would love to have a passionate Colombian banging the goals in for them with wild celebrations that get the crowd going wild

They are cretins all of them, they will fill hampden & their dump, and all for a club that is dead according to them, muppets all of them.

Morelos scoring the winner on December 29 will send them over the edge.
[/QUOTE]
Here is a strange one, or maybe not since it’s from a septic fan.
If we were to win the cup final game, that doesn’t matter so much as .... so long as Morelos doesn’t score!
I just had to laugh!

Their obsession goes beyond mere obsession, following Morelos and his international career so that they can make derisory comments about a chance he missed. I couldn’t tell you what filth player was on international duty let alone whether they missed a chance, scored a goal etc, etc.

Alfie really has put a spanner in the works of their ‘keep us in our place’ conspiracy, master goal scorer and likely to net us a tidy sum to bolster the clubs coffers. That was not in their ‘sporting integrity’ script designed to keep us in their shadow for all time.

We smell your fear and body odour (any more personal hygiene requests from your own club) scumothy...Tick, tock...Alfie’s gonna get ya!!

I think he has already been sectioned, but is occasionally allowed access to the PC. Either that or he is really Hartson.

I really look forward to the inane ramblings of Drunky Robertson of London.

Personally I think Spunky lives in London Road near the BJ Knewcamp.

Surely play acting injury to waste time is bad sportsmanship? I’m always for sportsmanship and giving the ball back to the opposition if the game is stopped for a genuine reason. I can’t remember what occurred immediately before we decided to keep the ball but even if it was a genuine injury moment I think it’s understandable that a team might decide not to throw the ball back to a team who have clearly been deliberately time wasting. In a cup final of this magnitude?! Big bad Rangers again!

What bad sportsmanship did we show after the game?

Surely play acting injury to waste time is bad sportsmanship? I’m always for sportsmanship and giving the ball back to the opposition if the game is stopped for a genuine reason. I can’t remember what occurred immediately before we decided to keep the ball but even if it was a genuine injury moment I think it’s understandable that a team might decide not to throw the ball back to a team who have clearly been deliberately time wasting. In a cup final of this magnitude?! Big bad Rangers again!

What bad sportsmanship did we show after the game?

In addition singing about ‘all the huns’ and referring to the opposition as ‘filthy animals’ isn’t terribly sporting!

Gordon Ashley is one pathetic mentally challenged bastard

His other nom de plume was craig gordon if you remember his ramblings. A non entity with made up names and emails.

Narrowed down to a wee jakeball who used to email under his own name. The poor mite had to endure our 9 in a row romps and has much anger. Self employed working for a company i wont name. Hence his time consuming commitment to his hotline ramblings.

Doesn't drink in mossblown and the only people who take him seriously are the ones answering the hotline. Everyone around just shake their heads at him and ignore him when he starts slevering at the mouth.

One true wee bitter man who has slipped up by moving away from saying he is from ayr.

A grown up man believe it or not.

As Taggart would say we know it, but just can't prove it. His face in his next drinks session will give it away if he reads on here. Which he probably does.

Ashley is a cracker isn’t he.
Morelos, sent off five times last season but referees will be afraid to send him off a second time?
Yip facts and septic supporters really are like oil and water.

Some positive comments from the good guys on there.
Bias, blinkered,bad guys, won't accept broonaldo, and the TLB,did the same,with no consequences!!
As for goon Ashley,day off,locked up in the"green room",in his straightjacket.??

Some positive comments from the good guys on there.
Bias, blinkered,bad guys, won't accept broonaldo, and the TLB,did the same,with no consequences!!
As for goon Ashley,day off,locked up in the"green room",in his straightjacket.??

Sorry, thanks for posting.

Back