the scottish Sun-Torbett

They may well find legal loopholes to avoid criminal convictions. There is absolutely no way that they can avoid sporting sanctions. The cover up of the abuse and abusers is the most serious case ever of bringing the game into disrepute, and failing to act with utmost good faith. From the moment that Ba Face physically kicked Torbet out of Parkhead, they have been guilty of this, unless of course they made the SFA aware of all information they had regarding this.
This will be subject to the SFA not being as corrupt as Celtc themselves.

Who will go after them football wise? The SFA? No chance.

If they get away with it through legal loop holes then they will walk. Under this SNP government they could very well wriggle of the hook. Really needs someone from outside Scotland to handle this. Got a feeling Thomsons have shat the bed as well.

I don't get why you didn't post this into the mega thread already on it or is your post that re-treads covered ground more important and needs its' own thread?
Every new slimy act should have it's own thread.
They should be exposed to as wide an audience as possible.

Why a separate thread would bother anyone, especially given the subject, beggars belief.

Every new slimy act should have it's own thread.
They should be exposed to as wide an audience as possible.

Why a separate thread would bother anyone, especially given the subject, beggars belief.[/QUOTE]
Because this is a Rangers forum. I'm all for having a thread about it but I come on here, like many others, to predominantly talk about Rangers

They might well avoid formal footballing sanctions but the ongoing paedo label will haunt them for a long time. We may never know how many signing targets they are losing out on due to the association......certainly some.

Think it’s only few weeks till it comes up in American court. If they get their way then tims in big trouble.

Basically the cover up continues.
The culture hasn't changed.
They have learned nothing.
They refuse to.
Children will continue to be exposed to risk at this football club.
One might reasonably fear

Exactly what I've been suggesting for a while.

Where the environment is publicly un-cleansed and the culture remains one of secrecy and cover-ups, the likelihood in child abuse cases is that the abuse continues.
Pausing for a while, but then their confidence grows again and it becomes worse than ever.

(According to an experienced Child Protection Officer that I asked on the subject.)

Found this older threads that have information on Torbett and there is information on the threads in here which I'll find and bump up. I'm sure they paid Torbett £1m through this company and both Kelly and his mrs worked with the Trophy centre when Torbett was jailed and Kelly was a director

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/torbett.30767/

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/celtic-and-the-trophy-center.76043/
Im sure this is true but has anyone seen the invoices or proof of payment? That isnt the sort of detail you see in a companys accounts

The sickening aspect is that the verminous club of paedophile enablers are trying to 'sit it out' and admit nothing. No apology, nothing. Amid the mountain of evidence they're sticking to "As long as we're not impacted on financially then we don't give a f*** about any of the victims or perpetrators".

I am daft as this board knows but I genuinely thought even they would one day 'fess up and start the healing process.

Im sure this is true but has anyone seen the invoices or proof of payment? That isnt the sort of detail you see in a companys accounts

This is my worry. A p45 would be the smoking gun. These sort of details could get them off. However I think the weight of the evidence will come from ex players and managements statements. Plus Torbett being paid 1M after being 'sacked'. Also if someone from CFC sanctioned the original sacking (Big Jock) and someone from CFC rehired (Kelly) then you have a good case as well. The times article is the strongest and most articulate article written about the link between the 2 so far.

The will get away with this. There is very little appetite amongst politicians or the mainstream press to go after them. They will just continue to deny it until it goes away.

The lawyer for some of the victims rightly scoffed at the idea that CBC had nothing to do with Nonce FC.

The will get away with this. There is very little appetite amongst politicians or the mainstream press to go after them. They will just continue to deny it until it goes away.
That's my big fear...when it was us in 2012 they poured more fuel on daily. There was a witch hunt. As regards their shame no-one is interested.

This is my worry. A p45 would be the smoking gun. These sort of details could get them off. However I think the weight of the evidence will come from ex players and managements statements. Plus Torbett being paid 1M after being 'sacked'. Also if someone from CFC sanctioned the original sacking (Big Jock) and someone from CFC rehired (Kelly) then you have a good case as well. The times article is the strongest and most articulate article written about the link between the 2 so far.

The convicted nonce Cairney was paid by Celtc to run CBC. There was a newspaper or magazine clipping on here before proving that.

This is them trying to prove the separate entity lie. Pretty sinister that IPSO have fell for it. They'll now use this as evidence that CBC has nothing to do with them.

All the crown would need is tax details for torbet that he was paid by Celtic and all the others
This is the smoking gun

The lawyers should be all over this

Though I wouldn’t put it past Celtic and the corruption within hmrc to delete the records

Preparing a case one would hope.
Lawyers shouldn't be in the media providing updates, they should be working at getting results for their clients.
They will be. I think it depends if the law firm wants to take 1 individual through the process or are they putting together a class action. If the law firm in this is a fairly large concern they will not want reputational damage by losing or achieving low damages. It will also be a low money spinner for a law firm with relatively few complainants. You need to bear in mind this type of firm might be putting through 500 whiplash cases a week at £700 a pop. So they are not in this for the money. Could be some time before this goes to court yet.

All the crown would need is tax details for torbet that he was paid by Celtic and all the others
This is the smoking gun

The lawyers should be all over this

Though I wouldn’t put it past Celtic and the corruption within hmrc to delete the records

IPSO would not have been presented with all the clear links between Celtc and CBC. We can bet on that.

They may well find legal loopholes to avoid criminal convictions. There is absolutely no way that they can avoid sporting sanctions. The cover up of the abuse and abusers is the most serious case ever of bringing the game into disrepute, and failing to act with utmost good faith. From the moment that Ba Face physically kicked Torbet out of Parkhead, they have been guilty of this, unless of course they made the SFA aware of all information they had regarding this.
This will be subject to the SFA not being as corrupt as Celtc themselves.

Bringing a criminal case against the corporate body will be difficult. Its the perpetrators you need for that. Damages for the abused is a civil matter and that will be run on its own as and when the law firms involved feel they can pin this on a body which has money to pay damages. And i doubt that is a boys club somehow.

Who will go after them football wise? The SFA? No chance.

If they get away with it through legal loop holes then they will walk. Under this SNP government they could very well wriggle of the hook. Really needs someone from outside Scotland to handle this. Got a feeling Thomsons have shat the bed as well.
UEFA will go after Celtic and the SFA. Noticed a few on here saying they will get away with this. I can’t agree with that. I personally think the only reason it is dragging on is due to the SNP. Celtic’s silence towards professor Thomkins speaks volumes.
Also the appointment of hollicom proves they are still trying to deflect.
On the subject of it being handled outside Scotland is definitely the answer but we have a devolved government and each Westminster MP I’ve been in contact with states that unfortunate fact.
Humza is the person, who if he had any morals whatsoever could start an inquiry immediately. But no way is he going to go against losing the republican vote that could jeopardise his party’s aim and the vile club that he follows.
Since we started this we have had answers from sponsors, MSP’s, and the leader of the opposition fully backing an inquiry.
Mr Thomkins now also taking them on. It’s frustrating as hell how long this is taking but we can’t give up. We are getting somewhere. Granted it’s a slow process. I know plenty on the other thread that won’t give up. How can we?

The Kerelaw school abuse scandal was in the paper for years. Staff stuck up for each other, blamed victims and accused them of lies.

However, there was an independent inquiry commissioned by Scottish Government and GCC. Calls for apology.

Kerelaw School was shut down.

"Kerelaw in Stevenston was home to about 75 vulnerable children at a time. Council chiefs investigated almost 400 allegations of abuse from 159 children spanning 20 years.

The school was closed in 2006 following a police probe into abuse."

Not sure why Celtic are any different and still off the hook.

The Sun never give up with shit like this as Tommy Sheridan knows. If the court cases go the way they could, I’d expect the Sun to appeal or challenge this to turn it in their favour. The Bheasts are doing themselves no favours with this type of nonsense.

So let me get this straight, Torbett, who was sacked by a high profile member of CFC and then re-employed by another member/members of the same rancid organisation had nothing to do with them.

Surely the Sun would have had all the facts before going to print?

Either they don’t have the stomache for the battle or they are keeping there powder dry for the fight.

I don’t buy all this “scum” reporter stuff either, sure they may have scum supporters amongst them but at the end of the day they still have a job to do.

Maybe a I’m being a bit naive but I’ve still got faith in human decency.

Technically it is true, but it shows that Celtic are doubling down on the separate entity angle and are actively trying to shut down reporting.

UEFA will go after Celtic and the SFA. Noticed a few on here saying they will get away with this. I can’t agree with that. I personally think the only reason it is dragging on is due to the SNP. Celtic’s silence towards professor Thomkins speaks volumes.
Also the appointment of hollicom proves they are still trying to deflect.
On the subject of it being handled outside Scotland is definitely the answer but we have a devolved government and each Westminster MP I’ve been in contact with states that unfortunate fact.
Humza is the person, who if he had any morals whatsoever could start an inquiry immediately. But no way is he going to go against losing the republican vote that could jeopardise his party’s aim and the vile club that he follows.
Since we started this we have had answers from sponsors, MSP’s, and the leader of the opposition fully backing an inquiry.
Mr Thomkins now also taking them on. It’s frustrating as hell how long this is taking but we can’t give up. We are getting somewhere. Granted it’s a slow process. I know plenty on the other thread that won’t give up. How can we?

We wont give up but if the court cases fail it's dead in the water. What makes you thnk UEFA will go after them especially if the legal stuff fails?

@somethingfunks on twitter alluded that the solicitors have to be quiet just now but don't know the reasons. Him and BJK are doing a great job on there shutting down the mutant hoards.

We wont give up but if the court cases fail it's dead in the water. What makes you thnk UEFA will go after them especially if the legal stuff fails?

@somethingfunks on twitter alluded that the solicitors have to be quiet just now but don't know the reasons. Him and BJK are doing a great job on there shutting down the mutant hoards.

Well if the court cases fail then it will be a mis-carriage of justice. On the uefa subject then I don’t know if you have noticed the replies from uefa child safeguarding on the other thread where a few of us have had replies. When an inquiry is launched this will also bring the English FA into the forefront reference the connections with bennell down south. The inquiry is the important thing that needs to happen in all of this as it will uncover probably things we don’t even know yet.
I believe when Celtic are found guilty of the coverup that has gone on for more than 40 years then the SFA will also be dragged into this. If both parties are found guilty then I feel uefa will have no choice but to impose heavy sanctions on Celtic.

Stop trying to derail the thread.
It's perfectly clear what the thread will contain from it's title.
By the way, there were two threads on the Kilmarnock game, thanks for proving my point.
You're the one bringing up Kilmarnock, derailing the thread. Ok there was two but not exactly like there has been a fraction as many as there has been on the tims and obviously it's because they are our rivals but all my point is, is that when folk want to talk about their crimes they go on the thread that has been made specifically for that.

You're the one bringing up Kilmarnock, derailing the thread. Ok there was two but not exactly like there has been a fraction as many as there has been on the tims and obviously it's because they are our rivals but all my point is, is that when folk want to talk about their crimes they go on the thread that has been made specifically for that.
I’m not being funny mate and certainly don’t want to get into an argument with you. But why are you in this thread if you don’t like what you see?
There are people on here who are in contact with the victims and their families who are raising awareness in every way we can for justice. If you don’t like it pal just leave with all due respect.

Well if the court cases fail then it will be a mis-carriage of justice. On the uefa subject then I don’t know if you have noticed the replies from uefa child safeguarding on the other thread where a few of us have had replies. When an inquiry is launched this will also bring the English FA into the forefront reference the connections with bennell down south. The inquiry is the important thing that needs to happen in all of this as it will uncover probably things we don’t even know yet.
I believe when Celtic are found guilty of the coverup that has gone on for more than 40 years then the SFA will also be dragged into this. If both parties are found guilty then I feel uefa will have no choice but to impose heavy sanctions on Celtic.

Who are we waiting on launching the enquiry? The SNP?

I know the SFA enquiry will completely absolve them and focus on what is in place now. Nothing surer from them.

Yes I do keep tabs in the main thread but it's hard getting across everything. Will take a look for the UEFA replies.

Who are we waiting on launching the enquiry? The SNP?

I know the SFA enquiry will completely absolve them and focus on what is in place now. Nothing surer from them.

Yes I do keep tabs in the main thread but it's hard getting across everything. Will take a look for the UEFA replies.
I’ve tried contacting Westminster on the inquiry subject. The reply is in the other thread and basically outlines that as we have a devolved government then it’s down to the Scottish government to launch the inquiry.
Now we know that’s not going to happen soon as we have that lot running the country. But the more evidence Thomkins uncovers and the non reply from lawwell will leave him no choice but to bring it up in Holyrood which in turn will lead to an inquiry being launched hopefully.
Let Celtic keep digging a bigger hole. They will answer to British justice one day.

Back