The Steven Gerrard #55 Express Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and Gentlemen this is the Stevie G 55 Express Service.

First stop; Surplus to Requirements. Alight here for stations to lesser careers. All passengers are reminded to take their personal belongings with them.

Next stop; Quality Additions.

start-a-love-train-people_o_1802689.jpg

Been stuck on this train since it got locked!

Oh you cheeky little bugger @sherbrook_loyal. Just discussed the possibility of getting my hole with the Mrs there and it was looking rather promising but once she’s back from the shop I’ll tell her she’s been firmly patched for the Stevie G express again. I ended up in the spare room over it a few weeks ago so probably be back in there battering them out to this glorious thread again tonight :D

Oh you cheeky little bugger @sherbrook_loyal. Just discussed the possibility of getting my hole with the Mrs there and it was looking rather promising but once she’s back from the shop I’ll tell her she’s been firmly patched for the Stevie G express again. I ended up in the spare room over it a few weeks ago so probably be back in there battering them out to this glorious thread again tonight :D
RULEZ!:D

Och you'll only be aff the Express for 30 seconds mate, you can catch up nae probs. :p

We are all @LiviLoyal

Just took a long walk through the carriages. It's starting to bounce. Everyone in good spirits knowing something great is about to happen. The First Class carriage is a sight. Suck dining on some steak and lobster. ID10 typing away on his laptop. Sherbrook and Doc Stone looking smug. But the VIP carriage is where it is at. Bomber playing the role of conductor, overseeing everything. King Richard chatting away with Atilla. Laudrup just walked in looking like he is ready play. And then there is the Magnificent Bastard. Cool as %^*&. The Wee General is sitting across from Sir Walter and The Leg, engaged in conversation.

If you stand still for a minute you can feel the presence of the Founding Fathers, and Coop and the Wee Blue Devil. Struth and Jock with a smile on their face looking down from above. I'm sure Young and Thornton and Sammy and Waddell and Hamilton and all the greats are looking on too. Slim Jim probably thinking 'pass me the ball. I will take care of this.'

It is almost time.

Just took a long walk through the carriages. It's starting to bounce. Everyone in good spirits knowing something great is about to happen. The First Class carriage is a sight. Suck dining on some steak and lobster. ID10 typing away on his laptop. Sherbrook and Doc Stone looking smug. But the VIP carriage is where it is at. Bomber playing the role of conductor, overseeing everything. King Richard chatting away with Atilla. Laudrup just walked in looking like he is ready play. And then there is the Magnificent Bastard. Cool as %^*&. The Wee General is sitting across from Sir Walter and The Leg, engaged in conversation.

If you stand still for a minute you can feel the presence of the Founding Fathers, and Coop and the Wee Blue Devil. Struth and Jock with a smile on their face looking down from above. I'm sure Young and Thornton and Sammy and Waddell and Hamilton and all the greats are looking on too. Slim Jim probably thinking 'pass me the ball. I will take care of this.'

It is almost time.
%^*& man,that's beautiful

It is almost time.

Sheer poetry!

food better be better in my carriage that it was on the last stage of the journey.

I demand gourmet burgers and fine IPA, last time it was warm carling and the remains of a buffet

Just stood up to quickly on carriage no 1872 on the #55 and I feel a bit faint as it’s like a juggernaut..... hold on folks he is nearly here !!!!!! When is the countdown starting bears

Tomorrow

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none

When I'm stuck a with day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow, tomorrow
I love ya tomorrow
You're only
A day
Away

CHOO!!!! CHOOO!!!!!!

Tomorrow

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none

When I'm stuck a with day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow, tomorrow
I love ya tomorrow
You're only
A day
Away

CHOO!!!! CHOOO!!!!!!
First class mate

Although you know I'm gonnae be walking about singing this all day now.

Cnunts round about me will be like, didny realise the big fella was such an Annie fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back