The Steven Gerrard #55 Express Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so excited. Like a kid at Christmas!

I’m in the process of having a drive installed at the moment as well and they’ve just put the new fence up. Makes it a bit difficult to see through but I’m squinting my eyes at the moment... is it? It couldn’t be surely! I don’t belie... IT’S STEVIE G!!!

It's great going back and re-reading some of the early posts on this thread!!!

Buzzing for tomorrow! Surely Stevie is in Glasgow today, getting ready to stroll through the front doors tomorrow morning with Gary Mac resplendent in their Mehmet's Orange tops!! Then again, standards must be maintained - club suit and tie with brown brogues please gentlemen - Stevie can leave his blue suede loafers at home.

It's great going back and re-reading some of the early posts on this thread!!!

Buzzing for tomorrow! Surely Stevie is in Glasgow today, getting ready to stroll through the front doors tomorrow morning with Gary Mac resplendent in their Mehmet's Orange tops!! Then again, standards must be maintained - club suit and tie with brown brogues please gentlemen - Stevie can leave his blue suede loafers at home.

Standards?

Orange tops and matching Turkish slippers.

All aboard we're now heading to the Channel Tunnel, stock up on the Duty Free passengers.

The Stevie G express is gaining momentum.

Choo Choo!!!

#Lets Go

pgm3vn.gif

It's funny looking back now at all the negative comments in the first few days

Now everyone is well and truly on the Stevie G express!!!

Let's Go

Enjoy tomorrow bears

Just took a long walk through the carriages. It's starting to bounce. Everyone in good spirits knowing something great is about to happen. The First Class carriage is a sight. Suck dining on some steak and lobster. ID10 typing away on his laptop. Sherbrook and Doc Stone looking smug. But the VIP carriage is where it is at. Bomber playing the role of conductor, overseeing everything. King Richard chatting away with Atilla. Laudrup just walked in looking like he is ready play. And then there is the Magnificent Bastard. Cool as %^*&. The Wee General is sitting across from Sir Walter and The Leg, engaged in conversation.

If you stand still for a minute you can feel the presence of the Founding Fathers, and Coop and the Wee Blue Devil. Struth and Jock with a smile on their face looking down from above. I'm sure Young and Thornton and Sammy and Waddell and Hamilton and all the greats are looking on too. Slim Jim probably thinking 'pass me the ball. I will take care of this.'

It is almost time.

Simply stunning. Absolutely Brillaint! Take a bow sir!

Less than 2 hours till "it's time now". Gaffer, such inspiring words, there's not even standing room on the 55 Express, keep the steam at full throttle!

My mate gave me a few bottles of Stella tonight surprisingly he doesn’t like them and had a case.

Safe to say the 6 bottles are nearly tanned.

Think I’ll need to get a decent spirit or wine to toast the gaffers first day in charge tomorrow also.

Anybody else on it embracing the arrival?

Not long now. Hope it's a new dawn we wake up to tomorrow. We've had a few false ones. Think this may be the real deal this time. All aboard!

Can all those local to Ibrox open their windows, story goes all the boats on the Clyde are blowing their horns at midnight.
Old timer loyal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back