The Steven Gerrard #55 Express Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
IllinformedWiltedHapuku-max-1mb.gif

I normally try and find positives and not pish all over everything I see on here.

But what the actual %^*& are the board thinking of!?

Stevie G was a fantastic player but hes a bastardin under 18s coach!!!

Winning mentality or not he's never had a fucking managerial job how the %^*& is he going to manage this! Might well have dealt with big demands and media and all that bollocks but for %^*& sake another cunting experiment

The sneaky uncles are stronger than they have been in years and it's ohhh Wel see how this goes again.

GET A REAL FUCKING MANAGER YOU STUPID CUNTS

That said hope Stevie does a fantastic job and this is quoted in a few years and I'm made to look a massive fanny.
Yer a massive fanny. ;) :)

Thought this thread was gone forever.

Glad to see it’s back to celebrate our return to our rightful place atop Scottish football.

Attention all passengers, Mr. Gerrard would like to address the rumors of disturbances in the east end. Let me assure you, your happiness is our highest priority. Natural order is being be restored.....55 cars long

I never got off and what a journey so far........when we pull in to platform 55 I think I may have a wee tear in my eye.

P.S.Admin
Well done on opening the best thread since I joined

OGAAT posters could you please board the train behind, thanks.
It leaves in 5 weeks time.
Remember and wring out your Knick Knocks before boarding.
Thank you. See you at destination 55.

Really can’t wait for this to be clinched now. 41 years old can’t really remember us winning the title at Aberdeen in the 80’s and after what we have been through as a support for the past 10 years I am going to milk it for everything. Hope those bastards die a slow painful death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back