The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Colak and Bongonda confirmed then. What do we think, 5pm announcement? 8pm? Tomorrow?
Was only told it would happen this week. Would like to think they will be in to play a part against Sunderland! I'm not "Rangers Da" on twitter, giving info and times and hoping it sticks!

Rangers are ready to spend six figures in order to land St Mirren starlet Dylan Reid.

The young midfielder is also attracting interest from Crystal Palace and Portuguese giants Benfica.

But Record Sport understands that the Ibrox club are willing to shell out in order to prise Reid away from Paisley.

Reid became the Buddies youngest ever debutant when he came on as a sub during St Mirren's 3-0 defeat at Ibrox last year.

But he'll be a regular at the Govan ground should the Scottish Cup winners manage to strike a deal to bring him to Glasgow.

17 year old centre mid.
Strategy clear to see

6-8m for Théo Bongonda may just be out of our price range. Not Gonny bulls*it and say I’ve seen much of him.

Just desperate for a bit of transfer signings:))

Rangers are ready to spend six figures in order to land St Mirren starlet Dylan Reid.

The young midfielder is also attracting interest from Crystal Palace and Portuguese giants Benfica.

But Record Sport understands that the Ibrox club are willing to shell out in order to prise Reid away from Paisley.

Reid became the Buddies youngest ever debutant when he came on as a sub during St Mirren's 3-0 defeat at Ibrox last year.

But he'll be a regular at the Govan ground should the Scottish Cup winners manage to strike a deal to bring him to Glasgow.

17 year old centre mid.

He’s a good guy.

Good few of my mates are St Mirren fans, and will be absolutely livid if we sign him.

They want him starting a lot of their games this season, obviously that’s just how they feel as fans.

U18s seem to be on a recruiting spree just now.

His loan in league one with Queen's Park wasn't a success but a lot of time for him to get used to professional football.

giphy.gif

17 year old centre mid.
Yes fucking please. Kept my eye on him since he was outstanding against the mentally challengeds in that christmas time game.

Big fan of that boy.

Was only told it would happen this week. Would like to think they will be in to play a part against Sunderland! I'm not "Rangers Da" on twitter, giving info and times and hoping it sticks!
That's exactly what a Rangers Da' would say.

U18s seem to be on a recruiting spree just now.

His loan in league one with Queen's Park wasn't a success but a lot of time for him to get used to professional football.
He played really well in the 0-0 against Celtic in December when St Mirren had to play a lot of youth players. Seems like a good player.

Why has it suddenly become a thing in the last few years for fans to argue about transfer fees? Honestly who gives a %^*&?

Pretending you’ve somehow got inside knowledge of fees/wages, when only a handful of people involved in the deal actually know, is embarrassing. It’s all I see on Twitter these days.

Ramsay was £4m + £2.5m add-ons

Quite a bit less than £6m + £4m add-ons (if that turns out to be the correct deal)
The crucial bit is what is the additional £4m quid made up of.

If its 4m in scheduled payments then that's one thing and would normally just be released as part of the fee, ie 10m.

However, add ons are a very different thing and cannot be considered as part of the overall fee imv. They aren't guarantee after all.

It looks to me as though the fee of 6m has gotten out and the club have seen it isn't being received well and are trying, through thier usual fan media channels, to pass the deal off as 10m by claiming add ons.

To be fair there has been two or three posters insisting for a couple of days that we will sign two players and have them fly out to meet the squad in Portugal.

So other posters saying two are currently having medicals seems to tie in with that.

It’s also having the bonus of shutting up the glass half empty loyal for a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back