Official The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m amazed folk on here have the time to watch so much Championship football, MLS, Italian Serie B, and the Persian Gulf Pro League. They’ve got an in depth knowledge of players I’ve never heard of let alone seen.

Maybe if I watched more football and did less trumpet polishing, I’d be able to contribute more to these types of threads.

The trick is having "mates got a season ticket" around you.

I don't even watch Rangers, got a mate that goes home and away. Total skoosh.

Panzo - 6ft 2
Butland - 6ft 5
Dowell - 6ft
Dessers - 6ft
Sterling- 6ft 1

All of a sudden this team aren’t going to be bullied and have an athletic boost to go with it.
Trusty 6ft
Whittaker 6 ft
Lammers 6ft 3
I'm getting vibes that Yilmaz may be under pressure due to height ( I am a fan, BTW and height hasn't adversely affected another local Glasgow team).

Roofe cannot be relied upon. We have one striker. In the year of 55, we had Morelos, Defoe, Itten and a fit Roofe. We also had Greg Stewart (the Sakala role). Folk on here we’re constantly saying Morelos must be leaving when we signed the others, and he didn’t.

%^*& me, It’s not that long ago we had Novo, Boyd, Miller, Velicka, Naismith, Lafferty and Darcheville in the same squad.

I hate to do this to you, but that was 12 years ago. Peak of my partying days and it was over in a flash.

Time flies and we all get old.

Nobody has seen Sterling or Trusty = Raging hard ons.
Nobody has seen Panzo = frothing at the mouth.

All 3 have similar cv’s.

It’s a tricky one to predict on here. :D
People have made their mind up on panzo based on 5 mins in the playoff final and the fact hes not trusty

That would have been meaning Butland and Cifuentes imo. No credible links to Panzo anywhere. Just loosely linked in some articles
He specifically use the phrase “play offs”, Butland and Cifuentes haven’t been involved in play offs.

Going to go out on a limb here and say that I think Beale has a better eye for a player than every single person on here so I will trust his judgement. The doom and gloomers can stick to football manager.
Exactly
Who ever Beale signs I will back his judgement
and I'm sure he will sign a couple of gems

at least we have decent money to spend
Excited loyal

Why the negativity towards Panzo? Seems to be highly rated by Coventry fans.
Read the thread on him on their forum.

Looks like there's been €8m spent on him already in his career. Obviously a talented player, quick and athletic.Rough round the edges by the sound of it.

Last edited:
Panzo was having a good season for Coventry, who almost exclusively play a back 3, got injured then struggled to get back in once fit again.

I would prefer Trusty but every likelihood Arsenal will want 4 or 5 million for him.

Panzo would be less than half that probably.

For a player they for certain haven't seen play. Twitter is crawling with folk that just shit on the club for everything.

Same thing for Skov Olson, Veerman and Doehki. Folk just like griping over it, because they believe us being interested means it's a certainty to happen.
In fairness, all three of those signings have turned out to be top, top ballers. Doekhi is probably in the running for a major move this summer. We missed out on those lads. Palma seems levels below those guys to me though.

Maybe Bassey, Aribo and Balogun have done a bit of a selling job for us. You'd maybe like to think so at least just talking about their experiences.

If Panzo is done, that’s 4 quick signings

1 absolute starter in Butland, seems we are doing the easier deals early that at to the overall squad

We will, and really need to, still add 4 or 5 more starters that cost a little more and will probably be more complicated deals

Like many I only saw Panzo in play off game and he did look like a rabbit in the headlights

We need to trust Beale though
We have so many coming in it will be something of a miracle if there aren't any that end up disappointments in there somewhere

wilkins-coffee-some-people-just-never-learn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back