Official The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panzo was having a good season for Coventry, who almost exclusively play a back 3, got injured then struggled to get back in once fit again.

I would prefer Trusty but every likelihood Arsenal will want 4 or 5 million for him.

Panzo would be less than half that probably.
Did papers today not quote 2 million for Trusty and Arsenal would be easy to deal with
I'm sure record and Sun mentioned it on line?

Panzo was having a good season for Coventry, who almost exclusively play a back 3, got injured then struggled to get back in once fit again.

I would prefer Trusty but every likelihood Arsenal will want 4 or 5 million for him.

Panzo would be less than half that probably.
I was still hoping we would make a move for his buddy at Coventry
Gustav Hamer if few was reasonable
Greedy Bast...d loyal

Hearts will want daft money which he won't be at all worth. He is decent & stands out in a really shit Hearts team.

Few million I would take him but nothing more, no chance.

We do need to sign Scottish players, so why not a Rangers fan off the back of a very good season?
While I wouldn’t be totally against it I can’t see anyway it will happen.

Beale has already said he doesn’t think any other strikers in Scotland are good enough for us. In addition, Hearts will want top dollar for their main striker, especially to sell to a team in the same country, and you can’t blame them

Very interesting, Dessers is Instagram friends with Bassey, Aribo and Balogun already - there might just be something in this.
He plays on the Nigerian national team with all of them.
Raskin must have had a word with Dessers during the last international break
Dessers plays for nigeria
Realise I’m replying to my own post here but it’s to ask why is everyone putting a laughing emoji next to it?

ami missing an in joke about Dessers? He has 3 caps for Nigeria
there you go

Beale has already said he doesn’t think any other strikers in Scotland are good enough for us. In addition, Hearts will want top dollar for their main striker, especially to sell to a team in the same country, and you can’t blame them

Keep seeing this about Beale. What was it he actually said?

Keep seeing this about Beale. What was it he actually said?
When we were linked with Nisbet in January, he said no striker outside of us and them is good enough to play for us. Maybe jumbled the words up a bit, but he definitely said the other strikers in the league aren't good enough for us.

£2 million for Whittaker, Thomson and Naismith wasn't seen as that much nearly 15 years ago now.

Why is this figure still earth shattering to people?
Naismith was easily the best young player in the country at the time, it wasn't even close. Thomson and Whittaker (and unfortunately Brown as well) were part of an excellent Hibs team. Those teams at that time (2007) were miles ahead of every team in the SPFL now (outwith the OF)

He wouldn't be worth what Hearts want and Beale has already said he's not better than what we have.

Depends on the comings and goings I’d imagine.

Let’s say Colak and Wright go, then that money could be spent on Shankland.

I’m not saying that’s what should happen but that could be how Beale sees it

I'm sure he said none where better than the ones we had, rather than none being good enough.

Regardless all he'd say should we sign one is that their performances changed his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back