Official The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we can move Davies out, but at £2.5m is Panzo coming to be a backup?
No but I expect with him being able to play LB that might be the end of Borna.
Play with a 3 he is left side , play with a 2 he is LB cover.
He is a good age and had experience if he does sign I would be happy enough.

Seen much of him?
Seen some bits aye.

Hope that answers yer question - probably not though.

You know for all there's some right mental drains on here that would genuinely find something to moan about if we were to sign Sadio Mane, there's equally as many mental drains on here that love saying stuff like what you've just said.

You're allowed to think a potential transfer fee is too much without the sarky comments.

I know nothing of him other than that, according to posters on here, he made a mistake in the play-off final. Seemingly that’s enough for some to have written him off.:rolleyes:
No-one's writing him off, there's a few unhappy with the fee.

Bit of a difference.

Souttar n Goldson as first choice with Panzo and someone else as back ups then
Souttar is apparently injured already, I think he’d be a more than capable back up but would be looking at better/more reliable for a partner to Goldson

Not seen much of Panzo other than about 10mins of the play-offs.

Whats the issues with him that will make him a poor signing?
Seems like there is a lot of regular watchers of the championship on this thread that should be able to tell you that have seen plenty of Panzo and Trusty.

I know nothing of him other than that, according to posters on here, he made a mistake in the play-off final. Seemingly that’s enough for some to have written him off.:rolleyes:
The doom and gloom merchants that hang onto that and are judging him on that mistake need to get a grip. Guy was on for only 30 seconds and OK he made a mistake but the guy handballed it and it got chopped off. Hardly a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back