Archive The Winter 2021/22 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soutar must be joining or what was the point in us making bids even if they were under hearts value of him they would play chicken right uo to the last seconds not minutes iam saying he will be signed before 12 .

Would imagine he already had one for the pre contract.
A few folk said the same. Is that the case? I’ve no idea.

I assumed we couldn’t access medical records of another clubs player (which again I assume makes part of rhe medical)

How any of their fans could have the cheek the take the moral high ground on any matter is laughable.

Especially on transfers considering who they signed in the summer, and how they no doubt brokered the deal at the expense of sporting decency
Mate I rinsed him on Griffiths (but only after he’d stuck a dual LNB in for me :D)

Hearts will be relying on a lot of professionalism from Souttar as they have essentially just fucked him over for nothing more than greed. They are losing him for nothing in a couple of months. Do they think he's going to do something to generate them millions because that simply isn't going to happen.

They've just been bitter and stupid.
As long as he is MOM against the scum in games before end of the season. Maybe take a few prisoners would be a bonus ;)

Ramsey not fit for Wednesday per his interview. Weekend is the target.

200.gif

This thread today has been fucking brilliant, beats Caspergate for me.

The only problematic part is every time she’s walked past the lounge she’s seen my wee pinger poking through the loungewear. I’m that pished now she’s gonna have to get the scaffolding out

Soutar must be joining or what was the point in us making bids even if they were under hearts value of him they would play chicken right uo to the last seconds not minutes iam saying he will be signed before 12 .
It’s a matter of appeasing their fans now. Won’t be leaving

The £2m fee seems to have been rubbished but if not, here's a bit of perspective for you.

In terms of fees plus wages, we spunked £5m on Carlos Pena and Eduardo Hererra in 6 months, with no prospect of making a return on them, and no pot of gold in terms of automatic Champions League at the end of the season.

We're now in a position where we can afford to spend a bit of money to bring a quality player in a position we need with £30m or so on the line, and with a lot more eyes now on the club. Ramsey has a similar number of followers on Instagram as the likes of Grealish.

Whichever way you look at it, this looks like a great bit of business for the club. If it gives us a push to win the league, it's up there with the best business we've done in our history.

Fair enough, I've been called all sorts for worrying about a club.i love seems a bit over the top some of the abuse. Just worried we are spending 2m and then will need to buy again in the summer and I think we could have put it towards a full time player but if it wins us the league it will be worth it but most of these type of signings don't work out for us and that's just my.opinion. Now I'm some tim undercover because I said about finances even though if you go back on the transfer thread or the no strategy post that's all anybody has been saying on it but now you can't mention it because we have made a.loan signing with a big fee so it's off.topic now.

As you say if it works then magic we will get the champs.league money but it's a.gamble, hopefully it pays off and the 2m doesn't mean anything with the windfall we will get from that. It is a message board after all I thought we were supposed to discuss things but if you don't get along with the in crowd on here or the theme of the week you get shat on.

Not 2 million on a loan ffs, we have been told all week on here we have no money and now got 2 mill for a loan and now all of a sudden nobody is bothered about the accounts lol. Let's hope he is a success, we will see how many of you downplaying it will be on his back if he doesn't start on fire.

We didn’t pay £2m for a loan fee, or any loan fee in fact so you can stand down.

Given we can name 9 subs I expect he will be on the bench. After that, the game will dictate what happens. Be madness to bring him on chasing the game and risk a muscle injury for example. If we are cruising it at 3-0 up it’s a different matter.

We can beat them without Ramsey you know.
If we are cruising at 3-0 my penis will have PTSD between today and then.

Fair enough, I've been called all sorts for worrying about a club.i love seems a bit over the top some of the abuse. Just worried we are spending 2m and then will need to buy again in the summer and I think we could have put it towards a full time player but if it wins us the league it will be worth it but most of these type of signings don't work out for us and that's just my.opinion. Now I'm some tim undercover because I said about finances even though if you go back on the transfer thread or the no strategy post that's all anybody has been saying on it but now you can't mention it because we have made a.loan signing with a big fee so it's off.topic now.

As you say if it works then magic we will get the champs.league money but it's a.gamble, hopefully it pays off and the 2m doesn't mean anything with the windfall we will get from that. It is a message board after all I thought we were supposed to discuss things but if you don't get along with the in crowd on here or the theme of the week you get shat on.
I don't think it's fair to say these kind of signings don't usually work out for us. It's a long time since we've had this type of signing imo, and they usually do work! Leave it to the tims to compare Ramsey to Barton and Kranjcar etc, guys who were at the very end of their careers.

I'm not saying we should've given Hearts what they wanted, but I £600k or so got this over the line, couldn't we have structured part of the difference over a period of time & pushed it over the line?

People may be outraged at Hearts wanting a sell-on or whatever, but any fee we get for him in future would be a bonus anyway.
We're not desperate enough for Souttar.plenty of cover at CB for just now.

Who we getting in at that quality for £2m?

I’m up in North Wales mate - Anglesey. Been here since the RAF sent me here 18 years ago. Long since left the RAF

Given we can name 9 subs I expect he will be on the bench. After that, the game will dictate what happens. Be madness to bring him on chasing the game and risk a muscle injury for example. If we are cruising it at 3-0 up it’s a different matter.

We can beat them without Ramsey you know.
I know that mate but I struggle with the idea that professional athletes not being able to play a half hour unless of course they are injured. If they can't do that then they can't play anytime soon and shouldn't be signed for such a short period. Don't risk your players unnecessarily but come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back