The Winter Transfer Window (non-Rangers)

Their scouting network is so wonderful that they're only signing players identified by Big Flange Flaps from his time working in Japan. Whit a riddy!

It’s basically Pedro when he was with us, albeit we at least had the excuse (if you want to call it that) that our DOF had left with Warburton and we had very little scouting infrastructure in place at short notice.

Understandable from their manager’s perspective that he will go with guys he knows but it is a fairly damning indictment of their infrastructure given that the last time they had a DOF was when Rodgers was there.

Can you please repost, as I can't make any sense of your post ! B-D
恥ずかしい考える 1 つの作品を別の 3 笑 う最善の方法.最初に強く打たされる。5分彼らはそれを好きではありません。他のチートを見て財政側を使用しない

They are hyping the striker up big time. His goal scoring record looks fairly ordinary.
it’s like us seeing Morelos doing well and thinking, OK lets sign another 3 from the Finnish league. The idea there’s an untapped pool of game changing players in the J League, going for around a million a piece, is crazy. Yet they’re all buying into it. Fun times ahead I feel.

They are hyping the striker up big time. His goal scoring record looks fairly ordinary.
His record looks very similar to the striker they signed in the summer in that he's had one good scoring season but a part from that his record has been very ordinary.

We'll see how good these new players are on a cold Wednesday in Dingwall as opposed to a league where players play well into their 40s.

I saw a video of his goals, most were due to horrendous defensive mistakes, he has pace, that seems to be what Ange wants but pace is useless if the opposition park the bus.
To be fair none of the highlights show him against parked busses but that's probably because the teams in the J-League are all pretty evenly balanced. Looking at the highlights and performance in previous seasons I think probably last season was an anomaly for him.

My mates a Newcastle season ticket holder. Was saying they want their big signing of the window to be Zaha.
Good player in fairness, reminds me of when City had money and went for decent EPL players like Santa Cruz and Bellamy

FH8gbz-XIAYiG-W

His record looks very similar to the striker they signed in the summer in that he's had one good scoring season but a part from that his record has been very ordinary.

We'll see how good these new players are on a cold Wednesday in Dingwall as opposed to a league where players play well into their 40s.

Maeda’s team mate at Yokahama is 54 years old, it’s an absolute joke of a league no matter how many times they try to say it’s a top ten league.

Official bid in for Trippier from Newcastle. Will be a decent signing for them. Like all the signings they make, I'm sure they'll have a relegation release clause letting them leave for x amount if a team comes in for them.

Official bid in for Trippier from Newcastle. Will be a decent signing for them. Like all the signings they make, I'm sure they'll have a relegation release clause letting them leave for x amount if a team comes in for them.

conversely can you imagine the bonuses these new signings will on if they manage to keep Newcastle up

Ikoné has joined Fiorentina from Lille.

AC Milan have made a loan offer for Diallo from PSG.

Michael Cuisance is closing to joining Venezia on a permanent deal.

That’s very interesting. I’m assuming this is just a Villa Sporting Director signing rather than a Gerrard signing but would be interesting to know whether he was ever on our radar, not that we needed him anyway.

Hickey could go down as another McGinn in that the scum could have had him fairly cheap when he was at Hearts. Fairly sure they had him as a youth too.
He was released by then as a youth

Celtic fans seem to have this agreed belief that the January transfer window will give them a better chance of winning the league or even save their league campaign to an extent.

I've always been very, very sceptical of that attitude in January for any club. Teams still building may bring players in during the January transfer window but I cant recall a team ever coming from behind in a league campaign after signing loads of players in Jan, and their league campaign being totally transformed.

Most manager's don't bother with the Jan window as prices are over inflated and too much panic buying goes on. The proper work is done in the summer for the most successful clubs.
only thing with them signing players is even if it doesnt improve their starting 11, which going by fans of the japanese teams comments, these new signings dont, it adds to squad depth so they wont be playing the kids theyve been playing the last few games, and ultimately, less hamstring problems

Yeah he left them to sign for Hearts as he thought it would be easier to get first team football, there's an interview him him in the latest 442 magazine.
Hearts absolutely shafted Tims in his move to Italy.
Time were due a hefty percentage of any sale so Hearts structured the deal as something like a one year loan fee of £2.8m and a 200k fee at the end of the year.

Hearts absolutely shafted Tims in his move to Italy.
Time were due a hefty percentage of any sale so Hearts structured the deal as something like a one year loan fee of £2.8m and a 200k fee at the end of the year.
Think Hearts structured the deal very smartly though, loan with an obligation to buy iirc
He never went on loan mate, and they did get around £450k from the £1.5m hearts received.

Scum linked with Zinedine Ferhat who we were linked with in the summer. Not too bothered with that, plays in Ligue 2 and looking at his career he’s never really achieved much. 28 years old as well.

I imagine his agent has been hawking him out to both us and them.

I saw a video of his goals, most were due to horrendous defensive mistakes, he has pace, that seems to be what Ange wants but pace is useless if the opposition park the bus.
Ah yes but you're forgetting the first rule of angeball that he'll base his signings on.

"we don't stop running. You stop at half time, you stop after the game. The opponent can stop, but we don't...even if your hamstring goes, we keep going. Remember, once it pops you can't stop."

Aubameyang been offered to Newcastle on loan apparently. Wouldnt be available until after the African Nations. Not sure he is what they need.

Maeda’s team mate at Yokahama is 54 years old, it’s an absolute joke of a league no matter how many times they try to say it’s a top ten league.
No way mate seriously a guy still playing at the top level at 54 in any league is unbelievable, it shows the standard of the league, I also read on here from another poster that there's a guy at 40 odd still playing there to , but I won't judge the 3 the filth have signed until I have seen them , what standard would you say the J league is , bottom half of the SPFL, the English championship the Dutch league I myself have really no idea.

No way mate seriously a guy still playing at the top level at 54 in any league is unbelievable, it shows the standard of the league, I also read on here from another poster that there's a guy at 40 odd still playing there to , but I won't judge the 3 the filth have signed until I have seen them , what standard would you say the J league is , bottom half of the SPFL, the English championship the Dutch league I myself have really no idea.

Yip King Kazu.

His real name is Kazuyoshi Miura.

I see Manchester City wonderkid Patrick PR7 Roberts is joining Sunderland on another loan move, having ended his loan to France early.

Harry Clarke loan at Ross County from Arsenal cut short, signing for Hibs. Been impressed with him this season.
Good signing for Hibs. Clarke was the stand out County player at Ibrox.

Also worth keeping an eye on: Nora’s situation at the scum. Benfica just sacked their manager and their former reserve coach has taken interim charge. Reportedly he used to coach Jota. Some scum fans a little worried that that could open up a future for the little George Michael prick again at Benfica.

I see Manchester City wonderkid Patrick PR7 Roberts is joining Sunderland on another loan move, having ended his loan to France early.

7 loans in 6 and a bit seasons since signing for City, 25 next month. Bit of a nomadic existence that, all to end up in Sunderland.

Back