There will be no guard of honour, never even considered by the club

Gerrard caught cold at the media interview yesterday.

The idea that our players would line up for that crew in particular and that club after their behaviour in recent years is ludicrous.

Showing respect to a Club have never shown us human decency never mind respect. Correct decision should line up with backs turned to the pricks.

Cmon now, remember when we won the first division and everyone was doing this pish apart from Hibs who refused to do it for us, and the scum youth player who refused to take part? Everyone was in uproar about the lack of class and respect shown, all over the media, everyone on our side... said no one ever. Watch the mental gymnastics as they all 180 their view points across social media etc.

Hypocrites, assemble!!!

That rancid organisation deserve the same respect they afford our team every time we visit their mhidden. They should be hounded from the minute the arrive at Broomloan Rd to the minute they slink back to their cesspit.

The idea that our players would line up for that crew in particular and that club after their behaviour in recent years is ludicrous.
Great news. I would have been very disappointed if this had happened.

Behave yourself sonny.Drama Queenery fukc all.

I’m older than you sonny LOL. A guard of honour was NEVER happening. I’d expect someone of your age to be very aware of that fact. And the notion of someone giving up their season ticket if it had happened smacks of those who threatened likewise when Maurice Johnston arrived at Ibrox. They were all back soon enough.

I personally think there should be a guard of honour at Ibrox against them on Sunday. I’d like to see the Rangers players stood clapping and all our supporters on their feet applauding. Not for they dirty bstrds. Watching serving members of the parachute regiment and ex paras walk out the tunnel to a roar. That would be a deserved guard of honour and also very apt for what’s happened over the past year.

I’m older than you sonny LOL. A guard of honour was NEVER happening. I’d expect someone of your age to be very aware of that fact. And the notion of someone giving up their season ticket if it had happened smacks of those who threatened likewise when Maurice Johnston arrived at Ibrox. They were all back soon enough.

My next door neighbour didn’t go to Ibrox until he was away mate. Still bought his season ticket, just gave it away every week.

Anyway back on topic thank %^*& we aren’t doing this, not that I believed we would anyway.

I’ve never seen so many likes for one post.
Rightly so.
It’s a wee bit of a relief as well.

There was never going to be

The only reason it's even being discussed is because of Sutton and twats on twitter

Wait till you hear that prick Sutton

I’m sure you will, but Sutton is in the business of professional trolling so of course he’ll go on about it. He’s paid to do so.

Don’t fall for his bullshit and ignore him.

Back