There will be no guard of honour, never even considered by the club

Not a chance this was ever happening.

Us, honour that lot.

The child molestor coverers up.

The tour of Japan travellers.

The opposition team bit late player game cancelling mourners in chief.

The underhanded scum who orchestrated a vile campaign of hatred against the country’s most successful and biggest club.

A vile diseased warren of rhats who won’t even use our name.

LOL. Never going to happen. Just their usual greenyin bastard mhedia trolls whipping up any story they can to try and deflect us away from the biggest story ever in football, a club covering up child molestation for decades without punishment or regret or remorse.

Guard of “honour”. Don’t make me laugh

No one will ever convince me their club were not behind our 'downfall'. From friends in power at Westminster to conspiring buddies in sunny climes, they thought they could kill us off, even raid our trophy room. When Karma visits them, the more it hurts the more I'll rejoice.

Guard of Honour my arse !

The media creating the news again.

Spend all this week demanding a guard of honour.

Spend all next week outraged at our refusal to oblige.

You know this will be the first question aimed at Gerrard this week at his press conference.

Whoever asked it of him at the weekend obviously caught him unawares ..... I imagine he'll shut that shit down immediately this time.

I think we should give them one.
We stay in our dressing room let them come out to a guard of honour of the 1st Battalion Parachute Regiment.
No simply the best by our Tina.
Sunday Bloody Sunday by U2.

Club 1872 can U sort this out for Me??!

1975-76 we won the league at tannadice on the Saturday, next match was celtic at the piggery, I can't mind if it was the club or police who refused them applauding us on

Back