There will be no guard of honour, never even considered by the club

I’m older than you sonny LOL. A guard of honour was NEVER happening. I’d expect someone of your age to be very aware of that fact. And the notion of someone giving up their season ticket if it had happened smacks of those who threatened likewise when Maurice Johnston arrived at Ibrox. They were all back soon enough.
Loved wee Mo at Rangers. Not that way inclined.
If this was to happen I would not renew. Honest. Sure it won't happen now auld yin . Wish some khunt I prefer men call me son.

Brilliant news.

Why the %^*& should we congratulate our biggest rivals.

I wouldn’t expect it from them either and couldn’t care less.

Just our shitey media making another non-story.

We need to totally destroy them like the last time that will do the trick

Was watching this one very closely and am relieved the club has made the correct decision.

Also worth pointing out.....If anyone representative of Rangers in an official capacity reads these pages then please know this: To honour that repulsive organisation in ANY way shape or form in the future will be an affront to your own support! I don't think I'm overstepping the mark when I say the vast majority would agree.

Where did this originate from anyway? Was it the press wanting us all to get along (as long as the scum are winning)?

The correct decision.
That club, and it’s supporters, have earned no respect and deserve none.
They are a blight on Scotland.

Was watching this one very closely and am relieved the club has made the correct decision.

Also worth pointing out.....If anyone representative of Rangers in an official capacity reads these pages then please know this: To honour that repulsive organisation in ANY way shape or form in the future will be an affront to your own support! I don't think I'm overstepping the mark when I say the vast majority would agree.

I am Bluethruandthru ;)

Correct decision

F.uck that shower of scumbags

Let’s do them on Sunday and Brown takes a sore one

OokynZZ.jpg

%^*& them all. The long and the short and the tall.
A guard of honour would have guaranteed my absence on Sunday. They have actively tried to kill us off for their financial gain. Conspiracy my balls. They are knee deep. They won’t even call us by our name in official media releases.
How is the Juninho EBT strip the Euro place going ? %^*& them!!

Ps the amount of provocative threads started in this forum on the back of %^*& all needs looked at. Tims on the payroll

A guard of honour would have guaranteed my absence on Sunday. They have actively tried to kill us off for their financial gain. Conspiracy my balls. They are knee deep. They won’t even call us by our name in official media releases.

Ps the amount of provocative threads started in this forum on the back of %^*& all needs looked at. Tims on the payroll

Forgive me for asking, but are you suggesting that some of the Admins are Shettleston Harriers?

Forgive me for asking, but are you suggesting that some of the Admins are Shettleston Harriers?
admins don’t start threads much.
diversionary replies like yours which automatically shift away from the rinky dink’s, click bait threads started with a ‘concerned ‘ question from twitter or something mentioning Scott brown getting tackled while talking about real football players gets my tim radar on full beam

Last edited:
Are people really expecting the Club to make an ‘official’ statement on a matter that wasn’t even tabled for consideration?

It’s done. Let’s focus all our efforts on putting these beasts to the sword on Sunday.

admins don’t start threads much.
diversionary replies like yours which automatically shift away from the rinky dink’s, click bait threads started with a ‘concerned ‘ question from twitter or something mentioning Scott brown getting tackled while talking about real football players gets my tim radar on full beam

I have no idea what you are on about. I am not an admin and in no way am I trying to derail the thread. I just found your post to be very peculiar to say the least

At the weekend all British football clubs should wear a blue armband out of celebration of a royal baby. I think I will e-mail Mr Sutton as a good Englishman to push it.

iu

With respect to mark - my information is Celtic will be getting a guard of honour of sorts - on their bus from the roundabout to the main door of Ibrox stadium, perhaps not the one they want but it’s the one they are getting - they didn’t take the last one well from the Rangers supporters.

Does anyone - not least of the old hands - remember that we ever gave Celtic the guard of honour (or vice versa) in days gone by?

I'm really disappointed there's no guard of honour.
It's a great opportunity to show the world our class.

I really hope we do an about turn regarding the guard of honour for the celtic game.

The whole stadium should be honouring those who really deserve it on Sunday..

So c'mon, Rangers, a guard of honour and standing ovation for the Rangers Youth team who won the Al Kass International Cup and Scottish Youth Cup, and those players who won the SPFL Reserve League title.

Back