They actually still believe they are going to win the league

latest
What does Tim shout all the time?Timmy!Timmy!Looks like turnbull.What a spot I’ve been racking my brain who he looked like.Well done BB it’s him.

The stars have aligned to win it at the piggery

I think every scenario covers this unless they lose twice the next two games

can’t wait for the phone in tonight

If we take one point more than them before parkhead, we'll already be champs.

So if we win both, and they draw either, we're champs.

If we take 4 points, and they lose either, we're champs.

They can always blame the 'random' computer that always has them playing at home, and us every other year on the weekend closest to Paddy's day,

I’ve listened to Clyde phone in the last couple of nights and they have had supporters suggesting the league is not over and how they’ve still to play us twice etc. Add to that Lennon talking about how great they have been playing and how they have been winning comfortably and not having to grind out results ( an obvious reference to our recent 1-0 wins) although Kennedy kind of blew that theory last night when he said they ground it our against Aberdeen.

I love the fact that they actually believe they will bear us twice and we will lose three more games but they’ll just keep winning. To kill their lingering hopes with a win at the cesspit will be glorious.
Sums them up the deluded bams. Cant wait to hear declan from coatbridge cry his eyes out tonight hahahaha

They only need to draw one more against Aberdeen or Dundee Utd and if we win both of ours it’s over before the old firm.

I actually think their heads will be right down now and they’d rather draw another and have us win it before hand. Don’t think their players would have the bottle for a title game against us just now and we would be right up for it.

They can always blame the 'random' computer that always has them playing at home, and us every other year on the weekend closest to Paddy's day,
Bored at work so decided to fact check this over the last 10 seasons. We've been at home at the closest weekend to Paddy's day in 6 of the 10, none of their 4 have been OF games.

Maybe that computer is random, rather than 'random'? ;)

Anyway, back to work.

I think they’ll not want us winning it at sharkheid and will intentionally drop points before hand so we win the league away from their dive

I honestly can’t see them winning both games, more so Dundee United away. We win the next 2, the 2nd being St Mirren at home, then they play United away on the Sunday knowing they have to win, if not we are champions.

We’ll be champions before Celtic Park.

They only need to draw one more against Aberdeen or Dundee Utd and if we win both of ours it’s over before the old firm.

I actually think their heads will be right down now and they’d rather draw another and have us win it before hand. Don’t think their players would have the bottle for a title game against us just now and we would be right up for it.

I was thinking the same but it’s only 9 points if Hibs win their game in hand. Celtic can’t afford to drop any more points, especially post split where they will be away to us, Aberdeen and Hibs.

Tav getting injured was their delusional last glimmer of hope
They will be fighting and crying about this season forever which pleases me

Majority of them I know of accepted it was over ages ago. Some were actually willing Ross County to score again last night in the hope it would speed up Lennon's exit.

I was thinking the same but it’s only 9 points if Hibs win their game in hand. Celtic can’t afford to drop any more points, especially post split where they will be away to us, Aberdeen and Hibs.
True mate. Pity hibs have shat it in quite a few games, they could easily be competing for second this year. That game after Dubai when they drew was embarrassing. I do think a lot of the tramps players heads will go down now though and they’ll just be waiting for the season to finish, hopefully we can motor on and finish +20 above and hibs do put a run together to challenge them for second (as much as I like to see hibs beat any other time).

It was a great source of amusement to me that they were just giving themselves the full six points from the remaining Old Firm games.

The saw the Antwerp game as proof that we were vulnerable.
Yeah, just the four goals away from home to the 2nd placed team in Belgium.
Vulnerable as f*ck.

In the end their best hope of beating us twice is that the league is already over and our players are fully focused on Europe.

They will have chucked it after last night need to bet against them every game from now

It's wild that folk are speculating that they are bound to manipulate the situation in some way. Have you seen them? They're fucking hopeless - even if they wanted to it's only within the control of a competent team!

Said to my mate the other day that as soon as that lot dropped more points they’d collapse completely. I can see them getting nothing better than draws in their next two games. I’mconfident we’ll be over the line by the time we go to the piggery.

Back