This is a must watch

Gauche.

The absolute hatred he has for his own club is off the scale, his abuse of his club's own French player must surely be classed as racism?

Raymondgers

I lived and worked in Stockport for a few years early 2000, most either had no interest in Scottish football or preferred us. Met a few who supported them, will never understand it pal.

Its just depends who you come across. The factory i use to deliver too in South Yorkshire. Plenty of them. Even none scottish football fans use to mock me about them.

Wugs

Edweird

Worse than this clown is Oirish Mick.
He streams for over two hours of what is supposed to be a "watchalong". The guy is deranged.
I had a look at his pain for today.
In this short five minutes you'll see him in his sunglasses, kissing pictures on his wall, showing his chest and pretending to cry when they went 3-2 up. His sheep mask meltdown at the end is mental and is 100% essential viewing.

badger72

I commented on his last video on you tube by saying "your teeth remind me of a witchdoctors necklace" next thing comments were turned off.

Job done

Captain_Buns

Worse than this clown is Oirish Mick.
He streams for over two hours of what is supposed to be a "watchalong". The guy is deranged.
I had a look at his pain for today.
In this short five minutes you'll see him in his sunglasses, kissing pictures on his wall, showing his chest and pretending to cry when they went 3-2 up. His sheep mask meltdown at the end is mental and is 100% essential viewing.

If he’s live streaming & getting loads of views, he’s probably raking in the cash. So although it’s embarrassing & we love to laugh at him, he’s probably onto a winner.

vinnie

He might not be English. I sound it but I’m not English.

I don’t think his videos are fuckin’ good enough, absolute fuckin’ rubbish. He needs to go :))

ibroxjohn76

"Not good enough"
"Facking rubbish"
"As I said"

That's the beginnings of a new drinking game for this wee rodent's next meltdown and let's face it that will be Thursday night.

Latest posts

change consent