Thread on Alfie on Man United Forum

Gdawg

He's a young Colombian international who just scored a world class goal home and away v last year's CL quarter finalists.

Alfredo is top drawer, all the big teams will be keeping tabs on him now. Ffs, if he was one of them he'd be worth 125m with scouts from Real, Barca, Liverpool and Bayern in attendance.

Twin1991

Official Ticketer
If he continues the way he is he will go to a much better team than Man Utd.....

Ever Ready

Saw the Man U goals on telly yesterday, no passion from the support at all. Spoiled? or scared to get the dressing from their prawn sandwiches on their designer clothes.
Complete contrast to our celebrations.

Jase

That thread is historical, hysterical and full of shyt.

They clearly have no idea about Scottish fitba.

Bobans27

I do find the comments about Morelos' temperament amusing. He's just played against Pepe twice without collecting a booking. That's not the sign of a player that's out of control.
That narrative was set last season. Too an extent rightly so, he was a disgrace at Parkhead.

completely different player now. Uses his aggression to his advantage. No doubt working hard with the gaffer and Defoe to achieve his current level.

Southpaws

That narrative was set last season. Too an extent rightly so, he was a disgrace at Parkhead.

completely different player now. Uses his aggression to his advantage. No doubt working hard with the gaffer and Defoe to achieve his current level.
I don’t get this ‘he was a disgrace at the piggery’ nonsense. Do you mean he was a victim of yet another unprovoked and potentially injurious assault from which he tried to shake the aggressor off by use of a straight, outstretched arm to the chest for which he got sent off and subsequently destroyed in the mhedia...Whilst the cowardly, diving aggressor got praised as being ‘clever’ and faced no sanction?

No wonder Alfie was growling last season, he was constantly assaulted with absolute impunity whilst the merest simmering of his temper was met with sanction. He was rarely allowed to play his game by referees, which makes his end product all the more remarkable!

longtimedead

I think a poster in another thread may have called it.

When Gerrard leaves it will most probably be to Liverpool to replace Klopp.

At that time, Alfie goes there too and both men get their ideal wish.

The Huguenot

If Morelos wants to reach the top he needs to play for Klopp or Guardiola who will teach him how to become a top class football player.

dt17

"I would wait, say if he goes to hull or Sunderland for about 2/3 million ( forget English premier league) and when he doesn’t do anything, you will get him on a free."

Posted by a Celtic fan obviously.

Steven adamiak

I would love Alfie to stay as long as possible but it's likely he will be away at the end of the season.

The top clubs are or will be entering a striker merry-go-round it sorts and we can hopefully capitalize on it.

Man utd never filled the space lakaku left
Kane imo will move soon
Aguero is still a beast but wrong end of his career
Aubameyang I believe is 30

Alfie's exploits in Europe are showing clubs in the epl he can more than step up his game.

I hope when he moves on he does the business and maybe returns one day when he's won it all and made his money

Danger Zone

Just the tip...
scum fan being laughed at :D.

Imagine actually signing up to a man Utd forum to talk about Rangers hahaha. Mental beasts
Taig: “You’d be better going for Dembers, but don’t even ask about Edouard”

United fan: “don’t worry, no one’s asking about Edouard”

:D

Christ, even by scum fan standards this guy seems particularly thick. Even questioning why the same interest isn’t being shown in Shankland. Maybe because he’s playing in the championship ya inbred mutant! A 30 year old taig singing up to a United forum to say “the rangers are dead” and being promptly told my their site admin to look for another forum. What a tragic species they are.

Last edited:
The best player in Scotland by a country mile.
Alfredo has nothing to prove to anyone, ,he just needs to keep his head down, train hard and the goals will keep coming along with the assists and his excellent creative play. With SG and JD he will continue to learn,plus the guy hardly gets injured.
Price is a blank cheque, along with entire team playing well and challenging on four fronts for trophies,we could end ahead of them both on the field and off,Barclays know it.
Thats why they are quaking in their boots.

Grigo Yossarian

Watch it again Bob. He should never have seen red that day. Didn’t touch that ugly cheat’s face.

Grigo Yossarian

I don’t get this ‘he was a disgrace at the piggery’ nonsense. Do you mean he was a victim of yet another unprovoked and potentially injurious assault from which he tried to shake the aggressor off by use of a straight, outstretched arm to the chest for which he got sent off and subsequently destroyed in the mhedia...Whilst the cowardly, diving aggressor got praised as being ‘clever’ and faced no sanction?

No wonder Alfie was growling last season, he was constantly assaulted with absolute impunity whilst the merest simmering of his temper was met with sanction. He was rarely allowed to play his game by referees, which makes his end product all the more remarkable!
THIS 100%.

Really disappointing the amount of bears that vilify him for an incident he should never have seen red for.

Danger Zone

Just the tip...
THIS 100%.

Really disappointing the amount of bears that vilify him for an incident he should never have seen red for.
Everyone and their gran knew Morelos was an easy target and knew that he was refereed to a different set of rules. I mean he’d already been wrongly sent off twice that season. So it was really fecking stupid for Morelos to react the way he did and by doing so he gave the ref that chance and let us all down, and I say that as the guy’s biggest fan.

But you’re right about Brown, the fact that he got off free without any retrospective action despite being caught on camera raking his studs down Alfie’s achillies, was vile. What was worse was that he was actually lauded for being ‘clever’, it was disgusting but exactly what you expect from the fenian infested media up here.

Sebo1872

Gotta laugh at the new member who has taken time out of his day to sign up to a Man Utd forum purely to comment on the Morelos theead to tell everyone he's no better than Shankland and that Rangers died.

It's so pathetic that it's quite amusing.