Tickets on sale again

This final should have been played in a stadium that can seat 100,000 and a lot more fans would have been able to get tickets. Also there should be a longer delay in playing the final after the semis which would also help with travel.
Beats me why football is a shambles when it comes to ticketing.
Game should have been next midweek instead of the ECL. It’s supposed to be more prestigious isn’t it, therefore should be the precursor to the Champions League final?

This final should have been played in a stadium that can seat 100,000 and a lot more fans would have been able to get tickets. Also there should be a longer delay in playing the final after the semis which would also help with travel.
There's not a single stadium in Europe that seats 100,000.

You call it smart. I call it selfish and entitled.
Dog eat dog game end of day, I’ll never agree with it but it does make me feel a bellend for not making more off tickets I’ve had in the past that are in demand that I’ve given to pals at cost price, had to sit out a few big matches as I couldn’t afford to pay what touts were asking. Such is life, it’s crap though!

Even if there was a stadium in Europe that held that many, It still wouldn’t have been anywhere near big enough for this game.

Dog eat dog game end of day, I’ll never agree with it but it does make me feel a bellend for not making more off tickets I’ve had in the past that are in demand that I’ve given to pals at cost price, had to sit out a few big matches as I couldn’t afford to pay what touts were asking. Such is life, it’s crap though!
CL final tickets going around 3-6k just now apparently
Grab a few of those and you’re laughing

CL final tickets going around 3-6k just now apparently
Grab a few of those and you’re laughing
That’s the sad thing I find, so many people now just have a crack at buying these with the idea of selling on. Digital age has given any sod the ability to be a bit of a tout! I know your point though, cheaper than a £10 acca at 300/1 say! I’d make these finals 2 legged me, only way to ensure more true supporters get in at cost price on the whole.

I couldn’t be that much of a prick though. I lived for 20 years in England and used to travel up weekly from Leeds and Manchester for games. When I moved to London in 2012, I gave up my season ticket because I knew I wouldn’t be able to come up every week and felt it would be unfair to deprive someone else the chance to go. Some people are just in it for themselves.

I couldn’t be that much of a prick though. I lived for 20 years in England and used to travel up weekly from Leeds and Manchester for games. When I moved to London in 2012, I gave up my season ticket because I knew I wouldn’t be able to come up every week and felt it would be unfair to deprive someone else the chance to go. Some people are just in it for themselves.
Aye I’d feel a twat if I ever did it. Been helped out by too many other lads over years to know what’s right on this front.

So people applying to an open ballot shouldnt have applied for then and their kids/mates?
Aye the kids thing is an issue to be fair. One per person is fair in theory but then you think about elderly maybe needing a hand or the disabled etc…

End of day must be a better way of doing it all though in this day and age. Charging 5 quid to apply and it going charity to start with would probably stop a few folk!

Sure, become part of the problem. Why not eh
If UEFA continue to allow it then hey, who would you rather profited? A fellow Bear or ISIS? B-D

Its a horrible business, truly, but right now I guarantee tickets on these sites are up there from Rangers fans at £1000+.
Thats just the way of the world.

The problem is there wether we are part of it or not. UEFA allow this to happen, tickets should be non transferable and it would stop touts.
I suppose, I’m just sounding off as the whole thing is just getting me down. All these tickets should have been distributed through the two finalist clubs.

I suppose, I’m just sounding off as the whole thing is just getting me down. All these tickets should have been distributed through the two finalist clubs.
Mate I’m as pissed off as any. Ticketing sites should make a stand and set realistic pricing parameters for these events. (They won’t obviously)
It’s my own fault though, could’ve got one Friday but had my phone on silent in my pocket cos I was in a meeting like an idiot

Flashbacks to Manchester. Bears who couldn't get game tickets turning on Bears who did.

Yes UEFA are bad at this, but if everybody in Red, White and Blue played happy families with ticket applications, the stadium would be 75% Germans.

Mate I’m as pissed off as any. Ticketing sites should make a stand and set realistic pricing parameters for these events. (They won’t obviously)
It’s my own fault though, could’ve got one Friday but had my phone on silent in my pocket cos I was in a meeting like an idiot
UEFA feel you should be sat monitoring that email box every second of the day pal.

I was in meetings too and missed it. Nothing left when I eventually found out and logged in.

Find me a stadium in Europe that holds 100k B-D
Nou Camp would be the place. Might need to squeeze a few more in though.
Point is Seville is just too small although they probably did not expect us to get to the final.
They will know better when we get to next years final ... that will be the CL.

But that person had applied for 4 tickets through the ballot, in two different persons names presumably
It's probably me as I got two lots as I applied and applied on behalf of my brother in law who isn't tech savvy.

All our tickets are for people who go any way and would be in Seville regardless. I've said before I disagree with this as much as I disagree with mygers for the way it worked with historic points.

"apparently"

Very much unconfirmed.
I'd applied for a single ticket weeks back when the initial application opened. On Friday, I could only select one (and did so) when I'd loved to have bought 2, 3 or 4 to sort out other mates.

As it was, there wasn't even an option make the drop down menu more than "1"

I suspect, given a lot of the misinformation that's going on to this minute, someone might have mistaken how many they'd applied for initially, been at the wind up, or got it wrong when they logged in on Friday.

Haven't seen anyone anywhere confirm or prove they applied for a number smaller than what they were offered on Friday.
I think the quantity you could select was to do with availability at the time more than anything. I only entered the ballot for 2 tickets but could select up to 4 in two of the categories but only 1 in the other two.

The most loyal fans (based on points,) got tickets through mygers. It never went anywhere near far enough down silver but that’s another matter.

No Rangers fan has been denied a ticket by another Rangers fan. Only The clubs distribution rules and a very low initial allocation.

The Uefa ticket distribution process to neutrals, ‘knowing someone,’ or paying way, way over the odds are the only other ways of getting tickets. Everyone who has received a ticket from outwith Rangers has taken their chances and should not feel guilty about being successful or denying a more ‘loyal,’ fan.

Blame Uefa. Not your fellow fans.

Aye the kids thing is an issue to be fair. One per person is fair in theory but then you think about elderly maybe needing a hand or the disabled etc…

End of day must be a better way of doing it all though in this day and age. Charging 5 quid to apply and it going charity to start with would probably stop a few folk!
There should be no such thing as a UEFA ballot. Tickets should go to sponsors and competing clubs.

Nou Camp would be the place. Might need to squeeze a few more in though.
Point is Seville is just too small although they probably did not expect us to get to the final.
They will know better when we get to next years final ... that will be the CL.
The real kick in the teeth is that there are 2 other football stadiums in the city and that both these stadiums hold 20k more people. The game should have been moved to one of them and that way the city wouldn't have missed out on the prestigious of holding the game and the money it brings.

These are the same arguments that we had for Manchester. Those who didn't qualify for tickets are up in arms because they didn't get a ticket. Everyone who did get a ticket other than touts qualified under the rules in place whether people believe they were right or wrong.

Back