Tickets on sale again

Ignore access code altogether.

Go into the burger menu (the dropdown menu with the three lines) top left hand side > Account > Offers.

If you have received the e-mail and if there are tickets still remaining they will appear here.
Burger menu? Also the three lines are on the RHS of my screen, not left. Bizarre

I’ve never been eligible mate but I clocked that link on the thread on Friday and it stuck in my head. I was the same as you and couldn’t find it at all.

Knowing what we do now, it’s likely easy to find if you’re lucky and actually have an offer/advantage.
Understand, thanks pal. Will bookmark that.

Ignore access code altogether.

Go into the burger menu (the dropdown menu with the three lines) top left hand side > Account > Offers.

If you have received the e-mail and if there are tickets still remaining they will appear here.
Really strange - when I click the 3 lines, I don't have those options. I have "client account", "tickets", order history", account settings - profile. When I go to profile it's just to edit my personal info.

Really strange - when I click the 3 lines, I don't have those options. I have "client account", "tickets", order history", account settings - profile. When I go to profile it's just to edit my personal info.
Same here mate

You are best off just bookmarking that I reckon and checking that, if you get lucky it will be there, like the lad said ealier in thread.

You don't need an access code but I suspect it'll be only to people that get an email

I got the email on Friday I clicked the link then a slight queue and got the page asking for an access code but nothing in the email. I then noticed I could login so I signed in then my account showed a personal offers link that took me to choose how many tickets and payment

Burger menu? Also the three lines are on the RHS of my screen, not left. Bizarre
Sounds like you are on desktop/laptop. Click on Tickets and Hospitality, scroll down to Europa League Final and click on Create Account. If logged in already it will take you to the next page where you can click on Tickets in the black box and it will tell you, like me, No tickets currently available.

It looks like tickets were only available by invite, ie to those wo received the email.

You don't need an access code but I suspect it'll be only to people that get an email

I got the email on Friday I clicked the link then a slight queue and got the page asking for an access code but nothing in the email. I then noticed I could login so I signed in then my account showed a personal offers link that took me to choose how many tickets and payment

Yep I had the exact same on Friday.

Actually got the email to both my emails that I had registered for the ballot with.

When you got to that page with "access code" you logged in and an offer was there and you could get up to 4 tickets per account.

Good luck to anyone who gets lucky and picks up any tickets, will be good to have the stadium as packed with bears as it can be.

Sounds like you are on desktop/laptop. Click on Tickets and Hospitality, scroll down to Europa League Final and click on Create Account. if logged in already ot will take you to the next page where you can click on Tickets in the black box and it will tell you, like me, No tickets currently available.

It looks like tickets were only available by invite, ie to those wo received the email.

You are best off just bookmarking that I reckon and checking that, if you get lucky it will be there, like the lad said ealier in thread.
Thanks both, I see it all now. Kicking myself I missed the original f**king ballot, after being all over the thread on here weeks ago regarding it.

Same for me on friday. Just to straight to the link poster earlier in this thread, you'll likely not have an offer, mind

Once you access the menu on the left hand side, select tickets. Once you access Europa league final tickets, the 3 line menu appears, where you can look at offers. I got an email on Friday but none today. Unsuccessful on Friday, but will keep trying in hope of a ticket.

As painful as it is, I'd keep checking that this afternoon!
Aye, I've been logged in 24 hours a day since Friday and refreshing it several times every hour since LOL.

I'm convinced that you will only see anything in there IF you were unsuccessful in the first ballot and IF you get an email.

Aye, I've been logged in 24 hours a day since Friday and refreshing it several times every hour since LOL.

I'm convinced that you will only see anything in there IF you were unsuccessful in the first ballot and IF you get an email.

You and many others mate. UEFA don't half incite some carry on with their ticketing.

I'm left to ponder why I never even entered the ballot in the first place :(

Seeing those tickets in the basket on Friday and being able to choose wherever and then %^*& all appearing when confirming will haunt me forever. Pish
I'm gutted simply not to get the email. Getting it, and getting to that stage of buying before, ultimately, being hung out to dry would have seen me suicidal I think.

At best I'd have been needing a replacement pc LOL.

It appears us who got an email on Friday but couldn’t purchase a ticket are now not able to buy this time, how fair of uefa :mad:. Between being stuck in the loop with log in n access code (till someone figured it out n posted how do it) n not letting you add any to basket n others buying 4 when original ballot only let you purchase for your group had uefa id linked to, it’s been nothing but an utter disgrace to some of us

Shut up and read the thread.
There were no tickets on sale

Is this actually for real? No email and nothing in my offers…

Assuming it was (and there's no reason to doubt him) it'll only have gone to certain people with the offer.

When they log in, they'd have the chance to buy one.

They don't need an access code. They just log in to the portal and instead of it saying "You were unsuccessful" as it did after the initial ballot(s) they'll have an offer to buy a ticket.

It's exactly what happend to me on Friday. I managed to get one for my mate who didn't have a ticket and transfer it to him in the Uefa App.

The issue is people (who haven't had an email) thinking they can use the link to buy a ticket and then complain that the website doesn't work / Uefa are a shambles / something else.

It's down to your luck in the ballot. The website is actually pretty user friendly by all accounts.

Assuming it was (and there's no reason to doubt him) it'll only have gone to certain people with the offer.

When they log in, they'd have the chance to buy one.

They don't need an access code. They just log in to the portal and instead of it saying "You were unsuccessful" as it did after the initial ballot(s) they'll have an offer to buy a ticket.

It's exactly what happend to me on Friday. I managed to get one for my mate who didn't have a ticket and transfer it to him in the Uefa App.

The issue is people (who haven't had an email) thinking they can use the link to buy a ticket and then complain that the website doesn't work / Uefa are a shambles / something else.

It's down to your luck in the ballot. The website is actually pretty user friendly by all accounts.
Just the process that isn’t.

Back