Tickets on sale again

Utter disgrace considering didn’t let you buy any in last ballot, noting in personal offers this time

Happened in Euros as well, random emails all over the shop - I got one at 730 am while walking through the bloody park.

It's not a wind up your email clearly wasn't selected

Get over it
I’ve got my tickets sorted pal. No danger but the access code bit has been there for ages. Plus it’s 14.23 and the screenshot the OP posted shows 15.11… Unless that’s been clarified already?

I’ve got my tickets sorted pal. No danger but the access code bit has been there for ages. Plus it’s 14.23 and the screenshot the OP posted shows 15.11… Unless that’s been clarified already?
I was on the link that said there was more tickets available about an hour ago but had no luck. Got it sent from my mate on Whatsapp who did get one

It’s not a free for all. It’s for people who applied for the original ballot.
Well, clearly thats not the case is it, since there's many on this thread alone who don't have anything showing.

You can't if you don't have the offer
This. Been logged in and refreshing constantly since Friday. No offers, no tickets, no email. It is by invite only by the look of things. No idea what the criteria was but I assume a lack of success in the original ballot (which I wasn't it).

Some real rotten cunts on here. OP trying to do the troops a good turn and absolute clowns turn their failures to purchase one on him.

Both my emails were chosen in the last drop, but by time I tried to get in with the 2nd email all the tickets were sold as it was oversubscribed.

Would be surprised if there's more released today considering people in the last drop who got the email, didn't all get tickets.

Back