Timmy delusions - best player in Scotland

On their day who is the best player in Scotland?

• Morelos

Votes: 242 18.2%
  • Roofe

Votes: 78 5.9%
  • Tav

Votes: 298 22.4%
  • Kent

Votes: 519 38.9%
  • Kamara

Votes: 89 6.7%
  • Jack

Votes: 14 1.1%
  • Davis

Votes: 50 3.8%
  • Edouard

Votes: 22 1.7%
  • Rogic

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Christie

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Other

Votes: 17 1.3%

• Total voters

gordy73

Talking to timmy, giving him a few truths and he stated Rogic, on his day was the best player in Scotland by a country mile. I had told him that Rogic looked fine against Sean Goss and the likes and that was his response. He's a Rogic fan boy. So who do we think, on their day who is the best player in Scotland?

Kent and to think we baulked at £7.5Million when it was first mentioned.
Would only sell now for +£25Million.

Kent for mee too but Morelos, Roofe, Goldson not far behind with Kamara getting there with consistency

Forgot about Barisic, ffs we do have a good team

Kent or Aribo have the most natural ability... perhaps neither is the most effective due to obvious consistency levels which will improve.

Right now, the most effective player in Scotland right now is our very own Glen Kamara.

Joe Aribo wasn’t included in the options, and has been extremely unlucky with injuries & illness after a brilliant pre season.

To me he has a skill set that no other midfielder in this country can match, and if he gets fit & plays as he can, he can still win POTY in my
Opinion.
It the injuries this season, been to stop start but if he gets a run and is settled there is no ceiling for him

If every player is playing at the top of the game, it’s Eduoard isn’t it?

Thankfully he’s miles off it and totally not arsed by the looks of it.

People on FF criticise Alfie a fair bit, but Edouard is way over rated when you see him against good teams, ie us & Europe.

Additionally he can play games & just be totally invisible & doesn’t have Alfie’s spirit in forcing himself into matches.

Yes, great goal last week v Sparta, but pretty anonymous otherwise & totally anonymous when I saw Copenhagen scud them too.

For us it’s got to be Morelos or Kent but if you take the blue tinted specs off Edouard will give them a run for his money when he’s on his game.

had to go for Morelos, on his day, unplayable, but was struggling to decide between him or Kent. Or Eduoard, for a laugh.

Honestly depends on the position.

But I genuinely think we have the best squad in the country and in each position the best player in the league.

Goal: McGregor
Defence: Tav
Midfield: Kent
Attack: Morelos on his day, but Defoe has to be up there.

Back