Timmy delusions - best player in Scotland

On their day who is the best player in Scotland?

• Morelos

Votes: 242 18.2%
  • Roofe

Votes: 78 5.9%
  • Tav

Votes: 298 22.4%
  • Kent

Votes: 519 38.9%
  • Kamara

Votes: 89 6.7%
  • Jack

Votes: 14 1.1%
  • Davis

Votes: 50 3.8%
  • Edouard

Votes: 22 1.7%
  • Rogic

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Christie

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Other

Votes: 17 1.3%

• Total voters
Those years were like a toxic relationship, due to only watching them against us for years I genuinely feared the likes of Sinclair and Rogic, there was still a fragment of danger in my head when he came on in the last game. Fear factor now gone, as you say it was all relative to the opposition (us) and for me more importantly the shitebag mentality from the managers and coaches as it would be unfair to criticise Tav, Goldson, Morelos for that spell when you look at them now.
Anyway Kent is the best player in Scotland and will be for the next decade when we look back in History.

Joe Aribo wasn’t included in the options, and has been extremely unlucky with injuries & illness after a brilliant pre season.

To me he has a skill set that no other midfielder in this country can match, and if he gets fit & plays as he can, he can still win POTY in my
Opinion.
Id have gone Aribo as well GY. In terms of technical ability with the ball at his feet he's ahead of anyone else currently playing in Scotland in my opinion

5 votes for edward.... Fuk me. Bad enough any tims being on the list to start with. Can admin see who's voting for him and get them to fuk off the board

Roofe is the best I think in terms of skill, movement and technique.

But the best in terms of game effectiveness is Tav by a mile.

Talking to timmy, giving him a few truths and he stated Rogic, on his day was the best player in Scotland by a country mile.
It was Christie last week.

I'm happy for them to go on thinking their squad to a man is better than ours.

Keeps them more baffult as to why we're doing OK.

Ryan Kent is the best player in Scotland , whether it’s his day or not .

Rogic wouldn’t make the bench in a combined side .

Went for Kent, closely followed by Alfredo. Haven't seen enough of Edouard to know where he would place in reality.

It was Christie last week.

I'm happy for them to go on thinking their squad to a man is better than ours.

Keeps them more baffult as to why we're doing OK.
Absolute crackpots the lot of them. The longer that they don't/can't/won't register that we're a good team the better. They concentrated so much on us that they failed to see the regression in their own team and their confused as to what's happened because 'Ranjurs are no supposed to be good Selick are the best and that's it'. It's funny to watch

Kent is streets ahead of everyone in the league. I really hope we can hold on to him as long as possible and even then only sell for top dollar.

Back